Beginner How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog (For all you noobs)

DeletedUser

ok, so i copied ONE thing from the internet? how many ppl havent?

Have respect. have self respect. DON'T RIP.

(Basically you copied someone else's image that they worked hard on and put your name on it saying it was yours. and you wonder why we're giving you a hard time, if someone ripped my tag and put their name on it I would be P1ISSED .)

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Have respect. have self respect. DON'T RIP.

(Basically you copied someone else's image that they worked hard on and put your name on it saying it was yours. and you wonder why we're giving you a hard time, if someone ripped my tag and put their name on it I would be P1ISSED .)

~Warlord

That's what I thought as well before I got ripped for the first time but to tell you the truth I kinda felt honored...lol...I got him banned from that website anyway though...:D

DeletedUser19523

look, i didnt c it was someone else's work. i saw it on google when i searched sonic the hedgehog. i didnt know about that website, and i had no intentions of plagiarism.

DeletedUser

well geko as the saying goes, "if you want something done right, do it yourself". i dont usually use pictures from the internet. i might use them just as kinda guidelines to what i'm drawing, or i might make the picture black 'n white so that i can see what colors would look good together. but i dont use them to show people up or in sigs or something. look, i'm 11. and i'll admit it, i dont always have the amount of respect for people that i would like to get in return. but when it comes to drawing i try to give people the respect they deserve for the time and energy they spent on the drawing.

DeletedUser19523

as i said, i didnt know it was someone elses. i saw it on the internet and it said "this one sucks. you can use it if u want, guys." that is the only reason i took it.

DeletedUser

Dude, you put your name on it and called it yours even though you knew very well someone else had made it. :rolleyes:

~Warlord

DeletedUser

as i said, i didnt know it was someone elses. i saw it on the internet and it said "this one sucks. you can use it if u want, guys." that is the only reason i took it.

if someone says you can use his work it means you can use it as you PC background, or as a siggy. it does NOT mean you can put your name on it and claim its yours.... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser19523

well sorry for the misunderstanding! we all make mistakes! were HUMAN!

DeletedUser

That not a mistake, it's lack of respect and common sense. I'm done ranting now so I'll lay off.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

well sorry for the misunderstanding! we all make mistakes! were HUMAN!

It's not a mistake, its plagiarism, which is illegal.
You can't just kill someone and say 'oooh that's against the law! Sorry, I mad a mistake. I'm just human after all.'

DeletedUser19523

no, but i can ask from forgiveness from my lord and savior Jesus Christ, who will come again, and save me and all others that believe in him. i cant wait.

DeletedUser

I have no idea what religion has got to do with anything anyone has said in this whole thread...Also geko if you find a picture on the internet that means someone put it up there...if you think for a second you would realise that in order for someone to put it up there, they must've made it in the first place (therefore it is THEIR work)...the fact that you are trying to justify your actions with ridiculous reasons is what's frustrating all these people...also as for your previous question, I can guarantee that I haven't EVER ripped anyone's work...I have used tutorials to try and replicate pieces of work but I've never said they were my own...Basically what I'm saying is try to accept the criticism instead of deflecting by involving religion or whatever and just try and not make the same mistakes again...

DeletedUser19523

i understand and respect that, but if i just let them yell at me, ill just get even worse rep than i already have.

DeletedUser

Well if I were you instead of posting I would do some tutorials and get better. Once you start producing the goods peoples perception will change automatically..But that's just my opinion.

DeletedUser16429

Geko I have failed hundreds of times for sigs but I would never rip because now you lose all of your honor and you shame yourself....YOU FAIL:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser19523

ok, so i did it. i ripped, but i wont do it again. stop making me live in the past. :(