Pnp How to fool a tool - the recipe

DeletedUser25971

HOW TO FOOL A TOOL - THE RECIPE (by Kindred)​

For all of you who like to cooks something up every now and then I have my very own recipe for a delicacy called "How to fool a tool". Expected preparation time is a few hours, depends on some of the ingredients.

Ingredients needed:

• 1 tool
  • a handful of slingers
  • 1 awesome alliance to provide support
  • 1 alliance of evil geniuses to make the tool feel safe and provide attacks

First make the tool think you'll be offline at a certain time. Sooner or later the tool will not resist and send an attack to check things out.

nilmoniharborcheck.png

Now before this attack hits, add slingers into the mix! Don't enlist militia.

howtofoolatool1.png

The tool's attack hits and he thinks: "Oh my dear golly, I killed some slingers! The hated Kindred must be offline. I will send a CS and conquer a city! Hahahahaha! *insert evil laugh*" At this point the tool might not be able contain his excitement, so have a spare bowl and some rags ready, just in case. If needed insert under the tool's chair.

Now while the tool's CS travels call out to all your awesome alliance mates. They all know the tool and want to take part in the cooking, so they add more ingredients into the mix. You might need to wait a few hours, which you can spend making jests about the tool and how easy it is to fool him.

Don't forget to set your alarm clock and time a snipe or two! When the time comes and you've followed all the instructions and added the right amount of ingredients, the finished result should will like this:

nilmonicsattack.png

So that's it folks! It might not look like it at first, but it really easy to "fool a tool". Please do try this at home!

DeletedUser19042

hehehe...good one there.
But you have no clue how it went. lol

the CS was just trying on luck. lol. Wasn't planned; The attack before, was to check your harbour for a friend. lol..you have no clue.

But wait, we won't mention the city you lost to the tool will we?

Sincerely,
The Tool. :D I love that name.

DeletedUser25971

A de-rep one minute after the PnP was posted. I wonder who did that. *cough* tool *cough*

DeletedUser19042

A de-rep one minute after the PnP was posted. I wonder who did that. *cough* tool *cough*

Yep that was me. Should have signed it with " The tool". But I thought it would have been obvious....But I could have known...It was kindred...

Yet, still not talking about the city taken by the tool, are you?

DeletedUser25971

Want to talk about the city? Make a PnP. I won't de-rep you for it, don't worry. Your friends cleared the city for you. All you did was send the CS.

Besides I'm not doing that bad. Took 9 cities from Krypteia, lost 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

lol...Noo..you aren't doing that bad....Just lost a city to the one who you are calling a tool.

And I don't write PnP's anymore. They start to get lame. It's always the losing side that writes them, to make it look like they are doing great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Is that all you have to say? Yawn...I expected an other good comment about it. Too bad. Normally you are so good with words...

DeletedUser25971

Want me to say something? Ok then. You should probably withdraw your support from my city. You've had it there for over 24 hours now since your alliance's failed conquest attempt. Or are you getting confused about which side you're on again? Come on you need to pull yourself together, otherwise your alliance will end up agreeing with me as to how useful you are.

DeletedUser

Want me to say something? Ok then. You should probably withdraw your support from my city. You've had it there for over 24 hours now since your alliance's failed conquest attempt. Or are you getting confused about which side you're on again? Come on you need to pull yourself together, otherwise your alliance will end up agreeing with me as to how useful you are.

Sorry Jorvisa, but you have to admit, that was a pretty good comeback.

DeletedUser19042

Yep...Got to admit that. ;)

But anyhow...If he was that great in fooling the tool..then why did he enter VM today?
Seems his words are empty. :D

DeletedUser25971

My vacation was planned two months ahead. The council knew about it. Nobody else needed to. Would you like a notice next time?

HOOLIGALAME-1 said:
Second , thekindered, i hope we broke you "inflated ego" in those few days, you were so happy expanding and taking cities while the alliance was busy solving an issue , then it has been resolved and we turned on you . I can't count how many cities you lost in those 3 days... man, this needs a mathematics master .

If the math is too difficult for you, allow me to do it. You took three cities, I took two. When the first two happened I had a CS in one of your cities within a few hours of your landing. The third CS you landed was after I had VM activated so I couldn't keep up. Still one guy against the awesome Krypteia, not bad.

Btw you talk a lot for someone who lets his LS fleets get smashed in the harbor overnight. Why don't you search for some noob guides on the forum? I'd bet there will be at least one that will tell you how to keep your LS in the business.

DeletedUser19042

My vacation was planned two months ahead. The council knew about it. Nobody else needed to. Would you like a notice next time?

Yes please. Then it doesn't seem you ran.

Btw you talk a lot for someone who lets his LS fleets get smashed in the harbor overnight. Why don't you search for some noob guides on the forum? I'd bet there will be at least one that will tell you how to keep your LS in the business.

I'm sure you read a lot of those....

DeletedUser

Still one guy against the awesome Krypteia, not bad.

Haha. If you were doing this with no support from your alliance, that would be one thing. Of course, if you WERE doing this alone with no support from your alliance, you would already be crushed - simple as that.

DeletedUser

apply water to the burned area Joris

DeletedUser

by the way..seems like kryptians are all that from outside the world...but now that i've seen kindered pnps..wow

and jorisva sorry man but he got u and ur buddy..me don't know about the world
but he can word his way out of anything and make u guys look like fools...