how to get into world nysa

DeletedUser21953

A new world better open soon or Inno may lose some players :D

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I believe whenever the new world does open... Thousands of players who are waiting impatiently for it will be rushing to join before it's full. So I hope it isn't speed 3 as it will fill to quickly. Personally I'm waiting for a speed 2 revolt.

Anyway I'm not sure why anyone would want to join Nysa now that the WW race has been won.

DeletedUser

Well, you could sorta turn your back while sandeep and his friends tiptoe past. :cool:

seleucid_war_elephant_large.jpg

DeletedUser

I believe whenever the new world does open... Thousands of players who are waiting impatiently for it will be rushing to join before it's full. So I hope it isn't speed 3 as it will fill to quickly. Personally I'm waiting for a speed 2 revolt.

Anyway I'm not sure why anyone would want to join Nysa now that the WW race has been won.
i don't know that i will play again until another speed 3 revolt opens, hopefully none of this 50 alliance cap

DeletedUser21953

Think a 60-75 cap is decent and would go a long way to avoid a bunch of pacts and sister alliances.

DeletedUser38465

Think a 60-75 cap is decent and would go a long way to avoid a bunch of pacts and sister alliances.

Eubea has a 75 cap. And it hasn't stopped them from doing it there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah lack of pacts would make it more interesting, being my first server i don't know a world with less, we stayed pacted with hata based on survival after AR hit us, then they turned on us, then turned back...so much drama in a cpu game lol

DeletedUser

That's what happens when you get the leaders we did lol. AR had Viv, and then there's hata.

didn't have much interaction with either hata's or viv world has been dead for a while now, our only enemy around us is the Legions and WH and Wilhelm have gone MIA so not much fun any more

Zarun-

Strategos
Count yourself lucky then lol. I think there's a few people sticking around just for battles and to kill time.

Everybody else has left and is waiting for upcoming world. If it's a speed 3 it'll be very competitive, that's for sure. Wish I had the gold to play but won't until after new year's.

DeletedUser21953

I've seen people golding walls like mad even today when it makes no diff in the end ;)

Some people just have too much disposable income imo lol.

DeletedUser

I've seen people golding walls like mad even today when it makes no diff in the end ;)

Some people just have too much disposable income imo lol.
ha have a lot of disposable income but no sense in golding up a wall right now...plus no one attacks me...you must be attacking your own players haha

edit, someone give me some damn rep lol

DeletedUser

Thats too tame for rep
You need to trash talk way more to earn it :)