Pnp How to kill a Community Manager

Richard

Strategos
Argh! Got rimmed. Still did okay for being on my own, in the relative core. Not strictly a PnP, and not massively exciting, but I thought I'd share.

Anyhoo :)

cs1o.png
YAY!

He was in Apollyon when he CS'ed me. They were pretty awful, btw. The day after BP ended, I did the usual farming of my neighbours and had lots of empty threats, and no retaliation. Was fun :p

cs2a.png
freddie-mercury-meme3-e1316972334944_large.png
YAY! 2 for 2!

This one came after I had, on numerous occasions, helped The Yank of D.N. defend against his own incomings. If I was playing for keeps, I'm sure this would have left a pretty bitter taste in my mouth. Anyway. He lost :cool:

cs3k.png

cs4z.png

Aww :(

He sent this one whilst I was asleep, didn't have any defense left, or any alliance mates to help out. Hats off to Sowopolis for being first to rim a mod.

Anyway. This concludes my short stint on Calydon. Think I'll stick to the internal test servers :p

Adios!

EDIT:
Edited the title cos some of the mods thought I was announcing my own death. Heh.

DeletedUser

Ahhh, man, sucks that I was not able to offer more help. :)

Think I deserve some credit for not farming you from the start though. :p

DeletedUser

does this mean that a new achievement.. rim the CM is going to be put up??? :p

DeletedUser

Hehe Thanks Richard!

Sorry I took your city from you. The city name Grilled Cheese is priceless :)

I took it while under seige by Eblans most of the night. An amazing defence from my Alliance DN let me pull through.

You fought well Richard for being solo. Thanks again and good luck.

DeletedUser11965

Rimming a CM...once in a year event since they rarely play

DeletedUser

unique pnp, nice :cool:

just lucky you didn't start on my island (smirk)

DeletedUser20271

What a noob, Shana Banana!!!!! If only you had listened and done what I told you awhile ago, your cheese wouldn't have been grilled ;)

DeletedUser

I believe I was first to log into this World too. Two firsts :)

DeletedUser

Damn. I was hoping to rim Pythag, he shows up as a blue so he wouldn't have expected a single thing.