Pnp How to kill ATALANTE

DeletedUser

Hey Guys,
I am going to show you an easy way to get ride of ATALANTE The worlds biggest MRA which is currently running madness in Knossos.

Picture2.jpg

Have you seen their Alliance Page, i think they are trying take the out of themselves.

In the History of grepolis i've seen many MRA's but not like ATALANTE.

If you Attack them they do not defend and they gladly hand over their cities to you.

When you attack them they do nothing apart from sitting down and having a Tea party.

They send random invites to any players regarding if they are an enemy or not.

If you pick a fight with ATALANTE then the chance of you winning is 100% even if you are a 1 man army.

Two easy Ways to Kill ATALANTE:

Send them a Threat letter and this will be the outcome;

Picture3.jpg

But if you wish to kill them they will look like this;

Picture1.jpg

-Spyder- name has been used in 1 of the spoiler so i hope i don't mean to offend him because he was an ex member of ATALANTE.

DeletedUser

Great Photoshop Work! ... But sorry to say, it's boring. I think we have gone past the destroying from within the alliances, fictionary or not. Let's just let the experience and time say its word about how everything will keep going. From my point of view, good job ATALANTE for going on as much as they did. We all know what happened to all the others MRA's that started in the begining. That means they must be doing something right ...