How to NOT get pacted with a good alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

another thing i see is really terrible pact requests that just make you more of a target than a ally.

1. Blind requests - sending a blind request just says "hey i don't take you seriously enough to even ask" its not gonna make you so much as a target as make people think you're illiterate as most people say "write a letter" in the profile of their alliance.

2. Pacting to get out of being attacked - asking for a pact to avoid further attacks is like asking to bring a butt kicking to your alliance.

3. Once again SHUT UP- running your mouth will probably bring a very bad result and not get you the pact.

4. Like a woman in life NO MEANS NO- leave it alone further pursuing a pact will most likely just bug the alliance enough to attack you once they get a chance.

5. Recruiting everyone in sight - like in how not to get your alliance's butt kicked, recruiting everyone kills your pact chances as well don't do it.

6. Making threats- threats wouldn't help you get money from a bank it would probably just get your butt kicked by security...what makes you think its any different in grepolis?

if you follow these tips you'll have a much better chance of getting the pact. :)

DeletedUser23986

he..he..he

point 5 doesn't concern pacting, it stops expanding not pacting!

DeletedUser5554

point 5 is a key reason why people don't pact lets say you max out your alliance cap in ithica...you have 150 players...thats 150 people in the area you CAN'T attack and conquer plus its just noobish ;p. hence "recruiting EVERYONE in sight"

DeletedUser5311

I totally agree with nod.. gosh this is the 2nd time today I said that..

DeletedUser5554

i gotta say sag...that was the most poorly planned team against us we saw you coming a whiilllle back

DeletedUser5311

well, everybody has opinions, but opinions don't change the facts, right? let's see how well you guys will be able to do against the poorly planned teams or IB.

DeletedUser5554

so far so good :) infact just took 2 from the collaition :) i do like the amount of offense thats on us though will give you credit (;

DeletedUser5311

stats say a different story though.. AAB lost 15 cities in one day(last 24 hours)...

DeletedUser

we lost 15 and gain more than 15 while we fight 5 alliances ? hmm.. i wonder why... =)

DeletedUser

don't bother tepis, he only posts things that make him feel better and only sees things he wants to see. any kind of evidence that would put a negative light to what he wants to hear doesn't exist.

DeletedUser5554

15 most inactives or people you surround...congratz

we took a former odd city that would have given us hell in more competent hands...this coalition still sucks. its legit inactive attacking or sending attacks at me...some with defensive troops...from you're big guys.

heres the rankings of the team in my opinion.
1. extra mortal basterds
2. Grimm sleepers
3. Varangians
4. inglorious basterds.
5. assasin nation
6. global flame

DeletedUser5311

who f***ing cares for your rankings.. and Mat, are you a cop or something? you always need some physical evidence for everything. Take a look at the stats. and btw, we also have AAB players begging to join IB. I think 1 or 2 have already joined us. Do you need a proof for this, check stats LOL

DeletedUser

who f***ing cares for your rankings.. and Mat, are you a cop or something? you always need some physical evidence for everything. Take a look at the stats. and btw, we also have AAB players begging to join IB. I think 1 or 2 have already joined us. Do you need a proof for this, check stats LOL

LOL, no. i just prefer logical reasoning with something to support the being spewed by your fingers. you just post whatever makes you feel well about the situation and ignore everything else that might contradict your closed-minded thinking.

DeletedUser5554

lol take em sag. "those who stay will be champions" you had 1 the guy was a coward. and if anyone took any real look at the stats they would stumble apon a lot of no growths... taking the inactives out the coalition is actually LOSING the war... but yea no keep flaunting inactive conquests and tell me more about how AAB players want into you. everyone else basically said they will go down with the ship but given the style of attacks and poor responses to our attacks i feel as though the ship will stay a float i mean the following advantages for igb.

1. numbers
2. suprise attack
3. actually has our alliance spied.

by that right not many cities should be lost between the 6 of you varg is still getting blitzed. emb is getting hit now. igb took a few hits from their active players. but like i said inactives are suuuch a big deal :) the leader of evo even thinks were gonna win so i think were in good shape... if you don't know what evo is check omicron stats (;

DeletedUser

I like friendly debates not arguments and badmouthing, Im sure most of the forum goers agree

DeletedUser5311

AA, I try to keep it as friendly as possible. I've never said anything about an individual here. Though nod is an enemy(we're fighting now LOL) I like a lot of things he writes here. They make sense to me. And I respect him for that and for leading AAB. Some guys say that he sucks as a leader, but in my opinion, if not for nod, AAB is just a bunch of losers.. I'll give him the credit for keeping AAB alive.

Having said that, I really don't appreciate some people's posts here. Well, it doesn't really matter, as they're just opinions for me. I also don't know that if nod is posting here under two names.. :O

DeletedUser

AA, I try to keep it as friendly as possible. I've never said anything about an individual here. Though nod is an enemy(we're fighting now LOL) I like a lot of things he writes here. They make sense to me. And I respect him for that and for leading AAB. Some guys say that he sucks as a leader, but in my opinion, if not for nod, AAB is just a bunch of losers.. I'll give him the credit for keeping AAB alive.

Having said that, I really don't appreciate some people's posts here. Well, it doesn't really matter, as they're just opinions for me. I also don't know that if nod is posting here under two names.. :O

sorry haha. i don't intend any harm. nodcrush is a good leader. he likes to win lol