Pnp How to plan a Mutiny

• Thread starter DeletedUser27700
  • Start date

DeletedUser27700

yourfaultaa.png

Don't do it to the Number 1 player in the World! It will end up like this:

Be kind, my first PnP :p

DeletedUser

I'm kind of confused, are you meant to be taking over? AA is the best leader I've come across?

DeletedUser

Ah I see, I thought you were toppling AA. I was thinking, why the hell would anyone want to do that? :p

DeletedUser

Hehe, got to step 6 and checked top alliances right away. I Thought Juggs disbanded, oh well :)

DeletedUser

At least we have some folks here who create Pnp's even if they're just for fun. I would +rep you if I could.
Nice one

DeletedUser

Well you know it's not me Ice as I repped you recently.

After I figured out what it meant then I thought it was funny :p

DeletedUser3393

Oh boy, someone got caught with their pants down! lol
I am coming for you ICE!! Watch it! :p

Hehe nice one!

DeletedUser25746

+ rep for trying to entertain the masses

Criticism: 1. I cant really say I get it
2. I feel to many people rely on the pictures. I like the words to tell the story and the pictures to back it up.

All in all though I applaud the attempt.

DeletedUser

Iced you noob, why anyone would even let you in their alliance I don't understand.

also when did you make Mod? and why, oh why, would they do so :O The entire grepo forums are doooooooooooooooooooooooomed

DeletedUser21560

Iced you noob, why anyone would even let you in their alliance I don't understand.

also when did you make Mod? and why, oh why, would they do so :O The entire grepo forums are doooooooooooooooooooooooomed

Are you here to play? or are you just here to talk on forums like you are on 99% of the servers?

DeletedUser

Niceeee

P.S It was me that +repped you and signed with something like glan. (Messed it up :p)