How to Rep/ Derep

• Thread starter DeletedUser30767
  • Start date

DeletedUser30767

I am relatively new to forum and would like to know how to rep or derep a person or his comments . Please tell so because i have not been able to find it out myself .

DeletedUser

The little star under your name.

captureany.png

It only applies in certain forum sections, and is not active in Off Topic.

DeletedUser30767

and is there something that i can only rep/ derep a person on a ranking below me ?? or can i rep/derep anyone (for example you with such a high ranking)? And really thanks for answering these tediuous questions and using visual aids !! :)

Also one more thing , is there someplace where all the ranking system of forum users is given??
Thanks again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and is there something that i can only rep/ derep a person on a ranking below me ?? or can i rep/derep anyone (for example you with such a high ranking)? And really thanks for answering these tediuous questions and using visual aids !! :)

Also one more thing , is there someplace where all the ranking system of forum users is given??
Thanks again :)

No ranking system, sorry :)

You can de-rep anyone you want :)

DeletedUser30767

No ranking system, sorry :)

But there must be something .. when i joined i think i was a peltast , then hoplite , then something and now i am taxiarch .. and wavebreaker you are chilliarch !! .. that is what i am talking about!!

DeletedUser

But there must be something .. when i joined i think i was a peltast , then hoplite , then something and now i am taxiarch .. and wavebreaker you are chilliarch !! .. that is what i am talking about!!

That's for number of posts.

DeletedUser

Rep is overrated..... despite rumor to the contrary.... its not really an effective chick-magnet.

DeletedUser

Its fun if you can get a big group to turn someone you don't like into the dark red hehe

DeletedUser

The ole' REP wars.... lol. I remember those.

I was sort of like Switzerland in those wars, I've never actually negative-repped anyone.

Before she went to prison, my grandma used to say.... "Rooster, if you've got nothing nice to rep... rep nothing at all."

She also taught me how to carve a shiv from a human shin bone. I miss her.

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

That's a very good saying you got there :D

DeletedUser30767

ok i am really beating about the bush. i think i have found perfect terminology .
what is the award type system (like there are awards for reaching particular level in game ,ex. point king) here which decides what names are shown ( like right now i am taxiarch).
And let me tell you all, i am really happy and appreciate the fact that so many seniors/vets are posting on this thread which may not even be important to most of people .. :) :)

Plus rooster your last thread was really funny so +rep!! :)

DeletedUser

Rep is overrated..... despite rumor to the contrary.... its not really an effective chick-magnet.

No, but it is a rooster-magnet. ;P

ok i am really beating about the bush. i think i have found perfect terminology .
what is the award type system (like there are awards for reaching particular level in game ,ex. point king) here which decides what names are shown ( like right now i am taxiarch).

If it hasn't changed since I left the forums then those "awards", or title changes, are controlled by your post count. The only way to change it is to post more. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30767

If it hasn't changed since I left the forums then those "awards", or title changes, are controlled by your post count. The only way to change it is to post more. :)
Yes, but i want to know how many posts .
For example , in awards , when i get 2000 points i get one kind of title and then after 25000 points a new award.
So how many posts for succeeding titles??

+rep as chick magnet?? .. sounds good WB :p ;) .. maybe you can +rep all my posts .. :p ;)

DeletedUser

Oh I seee.... Well, I don't believe that's fully known to the public, although I'm certain the bosses know :p

On the other hand, someone was trying to work it out in Off Topic, so there should be a thread over there that can help you.

DeletedUser

Its attracted a few muffins..... none of them involving studs... but a few involved blueberries.... and one involved chocolate chips... not sure if that really counts.