How to stay out of the IMPERIUM way?

DeletedUser

How does someone stay out of the way of a Big alliance.

IMPERIUM rules ocean 46, they keep a low profile and they are not at war with anyone. One of their academy members started trying to conquer me.

Experience has already taught me so far to do the following things to keep myself from being "Imperialized":

-Turtle yourself in with flame ships and biremes.
-Only focus on swords and archers.
-Only upgrade City Wall.
-Switch to worship the Patroness
-Write nice letters asking them to stop attacking you (Their academy leader was rather nice not to laugh at my face)
-Work closely with trusted players.
-Post on forums.
-Try to stir trouble between them and another alliance. (Oh the funny stuff people do when trying to survive)
-Try joining them (They took the invitation back since one of their members has already claimed my city or something, bad timing on my side and unlucky)
-Try find another alliance to use as shield even though they don't want you. (worth a try)

Anyone have anymore advice or other opinions? Is what I'm doing right or what? Have I covered everything already.

DeletedUser

what are u trying to prove here. u are not playing a war game. asking to leave you alone.

DeletedUser

It's not just effecting me, I'm speaking for a lot of people on ocean 46. They are taking out all the minor alliances. One of my friends"Imarf" quit yesterday because he lost his main city. I'm just wondering if anyone else was affected like this and how they got out of the situation.

DeletedUser

brutus u have got the whole idea wrong. well this is a war game and you are playing as a sim player. i would like to give you some advice:
1.read the guides in the forum .
2.play only one world if you are starting.
3.play from the beginning of the world. that way you will be at the core with a hell lot of good and experienced player.
4.join a decent alliance in that world.
tip:never join an alliance which only send you a invite without a message.

DeletedUser13644

helps too be a bit lucky at times...... you need to grow fast right from the start so you do not becomes anyones whipping boy.... but you can also come back from certain death...hahah what a fun game......

sorry just rambling

DeletedUser

Brutus, I thank you for taking the time to warn off others, but I kindly ask you to remove this thread and allow yourself some dignity.

Thank you!

DeletedUser

Brutus, I thank you for taking the time to warn off others, but I kindly ask you to remove this thread and allow yourself some dignity.

Thank you!

It's kind of too late to remove it now the thread is already up. Dignity lol, you sound like you take care of public relations for IMPERIUM.

Thanks for all the advice from everyone but I guess I just started playing at the wrong time and got sent to the wrong location.
One facebook ad, one click them BOOM I'm addicted to a browser game again.

It's too late to quit now everyone hates quitters. I guess I'll just have to solo the whole alliance myself.
:pro:

DeletedUser

if they are taking out all the alliances around you, you should try forming up a front and consolidate in to 1 alliance to stand and fight.

This is Grepolis, the number 1 rule here is conquer or be conquered.

by the way, i got in to grepolis the exact same way, 1 facebook add, 1 click, here i am

DeletedUser

@ Brutus: if your friend quit the game because he got rimmed i wouldn't want him as a friend, how many more times will he quit?
is a poster on the topic who on another world got rimmed, wasn't fair, we got attacked by an ally.
never mind, him and a few others who got also rimmed restarted, now they are ready to get their second city.
do they have my respect?
bloody oath they do, i never had to restart, those blokes are way stronger than me!!!
sure, turtle up, but what you achieve?
you might get 1200 troops in there, is not huge, just defeated a defense that size, on my own, no alliance and it's not a biggie.
do that and you can bet you won't have enough pop for a CS, attack troops, birs and LS, what that means that your gaming life will be sitting behind the walls, trying to defend yourself.
sorry mate, that's not Grepolis.
learn how to dodge, sedn your troops to others for safe keeping and try to get another city, than will get easier.
...or demolish everything, have no troops, keep your city under 1000 points and nobody will attack you: no BP, no resources, not worth the effort.
plenty of choices, but it's up to you what you want to get out of this game

DeletedUser14937

how to stay out of the way of a big alliance: quit the game and play with your dolls :)

DeletedUser

brutus u have got the whole idea wrong. well this is a war game and you are playing as a sim player. i would like to give you some advice:
1.read the guides in the forum .

I definitely agree to this, if you want to learn this game properly, you have to read guides.

2.play only one world if you are starting.

I agree to this one too, but sometimes you just can't resist to join brand new server :p

3.play from the beginning of the world. that way you will be at the core with a hell lot of good and experienced player.

I don't agree with this, if none will join after core oceans are filled, this will make world so boring :(

4.join a decent alliance in that world.
tip:never join an alliance which only send you a invite without a message.

In your first world try to join aliance which are willing to learn you how to play this game, later you can think about joining better aliance :cool: