How would you "buy" a city?

The Merchant

Hoplite
Hey guys!

If someone offered to sell you a city you wanted (saving you the effort of conquering it), what might you use to pay them besides another city? Just throw out things you think you'd be willing to trade. Give the other person BP, real-world money, anything you can think of that you'd use to pay for a city.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
take money payment via some non refundable service in advance, if they take your city you will never see that $ nor in game gold

The Merchant

Hoplite
trading for gold or real-world money isn't allowed. As far as I know all else is allowed
I didn't know that. Can you link where those rules are? I must've missed them.
1615792472228.png
Maybe you mean this one, but I only see that
A. I can't sell my account
B. I can't charge gold for "services" (including a city handover).

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The bit where it says " It is not allowed to buy, sell, trade or gift accounts or its parts outside the game features." This refers to not just the entirety of an account but of the parts of an account including but not limited to cities and troops.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Oh. That's disappointing. People trade cities all the time though?

its not if you do as i said, my comment should have been the most help you got here, staff can only act and ban your account if there is "proof" of sale, as in private in game messages where you both agree to do it with all prudent info, but if your communication happens outside the game(email or any other service) there is nothing to be done about it, so if you really are hellbound on selling your city for a small change of gold thats how you do it, but remember take the money up front lol

p.s. STFU simmer Yos

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Hey guys!

If someone offered to sell you a city you wanted (saving you the effort of conquering it), what might you use to pay them besides another city? Just throw out things you think you'd be willing to trade. Give the other person BP, real-world money, anything you can think of that you'd use to pay for a city.

I usually write out a check and always put "payment for city on XYZ server city" so I know what it is for. I mean thats what I do