How Your Alliance Formed

DeletedUser8362

Well I've been thinking alot recently of how each alliance formed. Really its something that is known but is never put out easy to see in my opinion. Would be good if each alliance in the top 12 could do that but i dont know if all the founders still stay on the forums or not...

ie. Ml was formed in a merger of Clan Haramanda and Serenty (i think lol) back in march or there abouts. Egod correct me on this because I am not 100% sure about that.

Each alliance has some history behind it. Lets see what all the alliances have been through

mango (SW)

DeletedUser

Clan Harmada* and Serenity* :p

Yeah we were both very strong allies that were right next to each other and leadership all got along nicely so a merge was a good option.

Clan Harmada was my original alliance which I helped for with an RL friend.

DeletedUser5994

Selwood Harrow23 and Nesta :D
Then fragamemnon and others :p
Maybe Nayr and paulio i think.

DeletedUser

TTk was formed by 3 players on the same island from the start and they went to AOA and when they fell they left together and formed TTk and been with each other since with new members along the way.

i used to think "nayr" was ryanward08 since his name was spell ryan backwards :eek: is this true?

DeletedUser345

Pheno was a pre-made by Kad and then me and the Special Armoured Spartans (sounds so nooby now :eek:) made t even stronger ;)

DeletedUser5994

TTk was formed by 3 players on the same island from the start and they went to AOA and when they fell they left together and formed TTk and been with each other since with new members along the way.

i used to think "nayr" was ryanward08 since his name was spell ryan backwards :eek: is this true?

I never noticed that lol
Maybe thats why he left to recruit for ryans recruting alliance lol.

DeletedUser

Pheno was a pre-made by Kad and then me and the Special Armoured Spartans (sounds so nooby now :eek:) made t even stronger ;)

Pheno was never a premade, I simply created it to stop those MRA invites spamming my inbox XD

DeletedUser

Well as destroyer said Xmortis was founded is i remember correctly by harrow23 , Fragmemnon Paulio and i think Bloodvane

:)) and as of nayr i can assure you guys :)) that it wasn't ryan :)) and he left for PG 2 for a good reason ;)

DeletedUser

Phalanx, Formed by Ingmundaro.

It was to be the democratic way of the future, putting Diplomacy first in a war game.

Things change.

DeletedUser

Virtus Phoenix Formed this method.

Ryansquid (has quit but might have returned, won't say), and started playing this game. He was my co-player in Tribal Wars UK2 in Virtus Phoenix Tribe.

He managed to talk many VP members into hopping over, but many have quit. The only remaining VP members I'm aware from that alliance that still resides from that alliance is:

Davey74
otis2010
Neal Palmer

Before Ryan quit, he made Davey & I Founders. We've been founders, and have been leading since. We refuse to merge into others.

Since then, we have talked about changing names but have always kept this name. Also since then, Virtus Phoenix has dissolved from UK2. That tribe has went through 2 tribe merges, both dealing with the same tribe.

We've been here since Febraury, if you want exact date, check out our profile page in game. It tells you our founding date.

In a way, this alliance was formed with close friends and has been flourishing since then and we have never tried to rise in ranks faster then we wanted. We still anticipate climbing the ladder, but we'll get there slowly like always. We were once dead last in this world, and now we are one of the top 10 alliances.

DeletedUser5994

Well as destroyer said Xmortis was founded is i remember correctly by harrow23 , Fragmemnon Paulio and i think Bloodvane

:)) and as of nayr i can assure you guys :)) that it wasn't ryan :)) and he left for PG 2 for a good reason ;)

You forgot selwood and nesta :D

DeletedUser4013

Phoenix of Carthage: created on 1/3/10 by NivMizzet13 (founder)

Niv and myself are the original leaders of the alliance, and are both still very much involved with the leadership to varying degrees. We formed out of the ashes of both Great Byzantine Empire and then This is Sparta after those alliances collapsed fairly early in the game. With the remnants of those alliances we cobbled together an alliance of players located within Ocean 36 and set out to dominate in that ocean only. At that time we were not interested in the worldly affairs of the larger alliances. However, as we grew more powerful within Ocean 36, we got noticed by the top alliances. From then on out, we realized that we'd be on the radar for the larger alliances and worked tirelessly to keep our ocean free from those we didn't want in it, or to prevent usurpers from taking our hard-earned position.

So a few well fought wars and merges later, we are now ranked 3rd, and (in my opinion) are well regarded within the world as an honorable alliance and a deadly foe :cool:

That's our story, I hope you enjoyed it :)

DeletedUser15769

The Ionian Revolution

We formed recently mainly due to the fact there are no decent leaders in O75. This ocean is an epic failure, a small "band of brothers" survived many wars and uber-alliance implosions (SYNERGY, PGII and more).
Who knows how long we will survive, who cares - we just want to play the game :)

DeletedUser

South East Syndicate...

...was originally formed as the "Azad Hind Fauj" about a couple of weeks into the game by me and Paras. A couple of friends from RL joined in along with some of the early players like Corfu, Smerkle, Thaunit, Gavopolis etc.. The nameswitch happened after a couple of days and we picked our first fight with a 5 city turtle-bully called Wocky.. Wiping him out in the span of a single day suddenly made everybody realise the potential behind SES.. since then we've been running the most deadly mafiosi network south of the equator having been joined by other empire builders like Ivanhoe, Jammax, TotheHilt, etc..

Initially we were only looking at O66 but we had 2 players in north 65 called Ghorkov (who quit after sticking it up the collective aegean a**) and Kunal007 who were cosntantly under attack.. since they were about 48 hrs by CS and getting pounded in 65 we decided to spread... right now we pretty much run both oceans.. and kunal007 has more cities than me (the b*****d)...