Hows it going Carystus

DeletedUser4577

Been awhile since I've played...and by awhile I mean a couple years. Used to play fanatically but gave it up...Eventually ;)

I could use a reminder on how revolt works and morale.
Also, If there are helpful sites that players use that'd be great.

-DR001

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Grepolife.com - All stats/maps/etc
GrepoIntel - Online hours of players

https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?forums/player-guides.237/ - Link to Guides

The world is pretty decent and is only a month old , not too late to join
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser4577

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Rough thinking for revolt and the workings is basically you attack start a revolt and then you have 8 hours to land a CS right? then morale is dont attack someone smaller than you? lol

DeletedUser55304

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Rough thinking for revolt and the workings is basically you attack start a revolt and then you have 8 hours to land a CS right? then morale is dont attack someone smaller than you? lol

12 hours after the revolt attack lands, a 12 hour period starts in which your Colony Ship can land.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Revolt is basically , you send an attack *a 12 hour grace period starts where enemy stack or not* after the 12 hour grace period is done you enter *12 hour red revolt period where u try land a CS in* You can send CS whilst at grace period to land at RR (red revolt period) , but they can try snipe you.

DeletedUser4577

Seems like 12 hours is a long wait...might be why I prefer conquest. Just kill and land, :)
So im noticing not much has changed...theres a few little things but basics seem the same. not sure about this pandoras box, gold packages...

forums seem to be a little quiet which sucks....i loved these forums for the activity and back and forth you could get into with other players

DeletedUser55304

Seems like 12 hours is a long wait...might be why I prefer conquest. Just kill and land, :)
So im noticing not much has changed...theres a few little things but basics seem the same. not sure about this pandoras box, gold packages...

forums seem to be a little quiet which sucks....i loved these forums for the activity and back and forth you could get into with other players

Well for a game like Grepolis team work is the major aim, goal, and backbone of any successful player as it should be. Revolt is awesome if you can find yourself a tight knit active and supportive Alliance.

DeletedUser50245

yep, we all miss the old days :/

DeletedUser32254

I recently played my first Cquest world, One on one early in the world, I agree with you.
Later in the world when alliance OPs get serious, Revolt is more fun IMO.

Cquest OPs, the biggest I saw was 10 cities. Revolt OPs can be 20-40, or more, cities with many changing hands.
Attack or defense, that keeps you busy and busy guessing what the real targets are. Leaders can get overwhelmed and the rank and file players can step up and make a real difference. Alliances can be shattered in one OP.

I will say that I was amazed at the numbers of troops that went into taking sometimes just one city in Cquest. Shocked might be a better word.
And I loved that live report. So much easier to allocate units. And keep track of who was participating.

IMO, Cquest seems to be more a matter of brute force, Revolt (can be) more strategic and tactical with a good helping of deception and luck thrown in.

DeletedUser30233

Been awhile since I've played...and by awhile I mean a couple years. Used to play fanatically but gave it up...Eventually ;)

I could use a reminder on how revolt works and morale.
Also, If there are helpful sites that players use that'd be great.

-DR001

hahahahaha
Doc789
Doc789 today at 20:11
Very bad language aimed directly at me from this player....Is this considered acceptable?