hows the game working nowadays?

DeletedUser22650

howdy guys, havent been on here for a few years now was wondering if any old issues are fixxed, seems the pandora game theyre trying to make events that dont kill the rankings like before? allso what server populations like now? gone back up or still super low? and pay to win option gotten worse or better? .....last one lol did they change the ww system yet or still flogging it?

wanted to get a feeling of if theres improvements or not before i consider jumping back in and trying a server

DeletedUser55855

howdy guys, havent been on here for a few years now was wondering if any old issues are fixxed, seems the pandora game theyre trying to make events that dont kill the rankings like before? allso what server populations like now? gone back up or still super low? and pay to win option gotten worse or better? .....last one lol did they change the ww system yet or still flogging it?

wanted to get a feeling of if theres improvements or not before i consider jumping back in and trying a server

they are working towards balancing events that don't kill the rankings as much as they did before.
World population depends highly on speed and type of the world revolt/conquest, but at this age newer released worlds have few thousands of players in first month out of which half of them sell resources for gold and most of them if not all quit the world within a month meaning world population after first few weeks is very very low.
idk the last time you were playing, but this game is now entirely pay to win, since they introduced instant buy, giving options to those with much gold to buy entire building without waiting or buy entire slot worth of troops for gold instantly, with addition of selling resources for gold by players, you can keep buying resources and instant buy troops/buildings with gold making you more less impossible to beat if you know what you are doing that is.
WW was not changed, there were few fixes so cities on WW islands are not impacted by players in Vacation Mode nor by morale, but apart from that its still **** and not worth wasting time playing trough it.
They have announced new engame that they are working on and currently testing on dutch market called Domination that is basically all war and rush for most % of cities by 1 single ally

DeletedUser22650

damn i was hopefull from the couple of threads i looked at but i guess they havent seen the error of their ways after all, maybe i check in in another couple of years as it sounds like a couple of baby steps back in the right direction

DeletedUser55855

damn i was hopefull from the couple of threads i looked at but i guess they havent seen the error of their ways after all, maybe i check in in another couple of years as it sounds like a couple of baby steps back in the right direction

i mean usual people who overpower enemies with instant buy feature join worlds in first day or few, so joining now would put you far behind them and you wont experience such issues and could play without hitch, however these days most if not all worlds are morale on based which sucks, so you might as well play now while you still have a shot at no morale world, current EN109 is high speed with morale off, conquest tho

JungleBear

Phrourach
ive played along time.......since alpha days and the update 2.0....pay to win not sure on that one. A team of dedicated players can still have good battles and fun without mass gold spending, all depends who you join in with i guess. Game worlds are very low population wise, same old faces and a few new ones every now and then but its so hard for new players. morale should be in all worlds as much as i hate it and events send me crazy as they are released constant and dont really help smaller new players but other than that its still the same old game that gets you annoyed but also gifts great moments. will they ever get there and back to how it once was ? i doubt it.... but like many old players like myself we still turn up and play every now and then :) with so many games out there to be even keeping there servers open they are doing ok. Remember when this game first came out there wasnt mass apps and multi player games out there

DeletedUser41523

Events: They're trying to have their cake and eat it too by nerfing them heavily. It seems that they've gone back to biannually or triannually releasing ranking killing events though.

Gold Use: Its overhyped for what it is. Instant buy made it easier to gold. But you can just as easily sell res for free gold.

World Population: Id say that it's about stagnant. It's not making significant gains but compared to last year I haven't noticed a major drop either.

Wonders: They're changing the end game and have been working on fixes for it for about a year now.

DeletedUser55806

Been playing since EN26, dont like the instant buy agree with poodle. though domination is GREAT, i am beta testing it right now on ZZ10 and its a ton of fun - cant wait for it to become final and come to EN!

DeletedUser55806

God I miss Grepo v1, those were the days, it was much more fun :D
i like en26. easier for none premium players to play, but on Alpha with just horses to attack. NAH :p. i liked it on Byzantium because it was about up to date, had nice settings (slow revolt, so i can take a day off and still be ok ect, when i have lots of time i just join EN109 Kastoria :rolleyes:)

DeletedUser30931

they are working towards balancing events that don't kill the rankings as much as they did before.
World population depends highly on speed and type of the world revolt/conquest, but at this age newer released worlds have few thousands of players in first month out of which half of them sell resources for gold and most of them if not all quit the world within a month meaning world population after first few weeks is very very low.
idk the last time you were playing, but this game is now entirely pay to win, since they introduced instant buy, giving options to those with much gold to buy entire building without waiting or buy entire slot worth of troops for gold instantly, with addition of selling resources for gold by players, you can keep buying resources and instant buy troops/buildings with gold making you more less impossible to beat if you know what you are doing that is.
WW was not changed, there were few fixes so cities on WW islands are not impacted by players in Vacation Mode nor by morale, but apart from that its still **** and not worth wasting time playing trough it.
They have announced new engame that they are working on and currently testing on dutch market called Domination that is basically all war and rush for most % of cities by 1 single ally

Couldn't have said it better myself actually