Humble Pie

DeletedUser

Ok this may take a bit of swallowing pride for some people, however i would like to find out people exeperiances when they totally under estimated a player or alliance on iota.

My biggest one has to be when i was eternal mythidons taken on The brotherhood elite. Given there size i was shocked to see how well orginised they were in defense, They didnt give us an inch hats off to them

Good thing is i learnt a lot for taken them on and learnt a lot from Iceblade.

DeletedUser

Hmm..I guess the only alliance I underestimated was TDC. This was at the very beginning, and they were hardcore turtles..Which they still are, but they did good on the defending side of things ! :)

DeletedUser16633

well, the most underestimated Part of BC must be us in SL, we have allways been the smallest of the 3...:)
however the small coore of SL players is now starting to break up and leave the game, we are only a few original players left....:(
For me personally the war has gone over from the Evo`s to Black Pearl instead lately...

I know that we should talk about other alliances but couldnt put my finger on someone ellse :p

M

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Little Brother early days. I didn't really pay em much attention and assumed they'd tip toe around us not wanting to have a conflict.

One of my players hit there's and I was quite happy to leave em to it and not get the alliance involved. LB decided they didn't want to be farm and hit us back hard lol

Though would I do the same now..? erm probably lyeah ol LB was lots of fun early days and I'm glad now they stepped up and gave us a fight :)