Humsicles

DeletedUser

Only if you are overly sensitive.

The world cant stop using the words black and white together just because of skin colour, and previous racial ahtred. I think alot of us are past that now.

Describe a piano keyboard
Describe two "opposite" colours
Describe a chessboard, or the pieces

The world is too full for everything to come down to perceived racial connotations offending the PC Police.

And in case you dont have this breed where you live as I dont know what country you are in here is what "Black and White" refers to...

grazing-cow-1b.jpg

Peace.

:)

I totally agree. To many people are overly sensitive about anything that is considered, "racist". I don't know about other parts of the world, but i live in wisconsin, usa and there is none to zero racists here. I think that was back in the '70s when this occured.

Anyway, lets get back on subject. Good luck marines sulleto! (even though you stole your name!);)

DeletedUser

I totally agree. To many people are overly sensitive about anything that is considered, "racist". I don't know about other parts of the world, but i live in wisconsin, usa and there is none to zero racists here. I think that was back in the '70s when this occured.

Anyway, lets get back on subject. Good luck marines sulleto! (even though you stole your name!);)

Not giving away my location, but were I live, the area is pretty racist.. to the immigrants.. Its pretty sad tbh,

All you can really do is not be racist yourself.

Meh, anyway this thread has kinda gone off topic.. :D

DeletedUser

There is no Humsicles anymore, and sulleto left the Marines, I got kicked.