Hungarians on Grepolis International?

Thrillology

Phrourach
HU-BORG is a Hungarian alliance that uses Google Translate to communicate with other players in English. Look at their islands! Already three islands almost maxed out! In their response to our diplomat's offer of a pact, they said this:
Welcome,
I say thank you for your request, but We do not want to pact an alliance.. We came here from the Hungarian servers, all of our members player at who an experience of many years is. We would like to prove our knowledge on this server.
Good game for you!
Best Regards
Gery

Now, look at:
Island 543703
Island 543681
Island 543693

Dang. They're dead serious. I hope the core oceans can cease fighting for a little bit to all handle the Hungarians and then we could all go back to the usual core ocean feuds. Otherwise, we might all be blitz rimmed as the Hungarian Empire comes to the age of antiquity.

tour1.gif

DeletedUser

HU-BORG is a Hungarian alliance that uses Google Translate to communicate with other players in English. Look at their islands! Already three islands almost maxed out! In their response to our diplomat's offer of a pact, they said this:

Now, look at:
Island 543703
Island 543681
Island 543693

Dang. They're dead serious. I hope the core oceans can cease fighting for a little bit to all handle the Hungarians and then we could all go back to the usual core ocean feuds. Otherwise, we might all be blitz rimmed as the Hungarian Empire comes to the age of antiquity.

tour1.gif

:eek: The Hungarians are coming!! eek eek run hide :D

DeletedUser

:eek: The Hungarians are coming!! eek eek run hide :D
Hy guys! We will be gentle, I promise. We just want your cities,that's all. Don't worry, it won't hurt much ;)
You don't have to be affraid the Hungarians that much. Most of us can only speak english via Google Translate anyway,eh?:eek:
A friendly advice to all of ye: You can run,but you cannot hide...

DeletedUser

haha good luck i don't play this world so conquer all their cities