Hunters Association

DeletedUser32373

lol I don't care how good you are you can't go around saying you're some crazy experienced player. You'll look like a cocky little tool even though you aren't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32373

No I'm just spamming doesn't look like you're playing this server either though...unless you tell me your IGN there is no proof :p

DeletedUser6378

Did you even read this thread? For the second time I'm playing as Stealing your city.

DeletedUser6378

Thats funny this alliance is already dead. merging into Pirates of Kronos

DeletedUser23384

maybe if you had the competence to read the whole thread you wouldn't be

DeletedUser32373

maybe if you had the competence to read the whole thread you wouldn't be

I'm pretty sure I did but he phrased it in a way so that I didn't get it right off the bat. Also, you think of that as more of a term than an IGN.

DeletedUser6378

I made my name after a phrase because i like stealing peoples city.

Ryann16

Strategos
I made my name after a phrase because i like stealing peoples city.

Who doesnt? It is always fun, and it is an original name. But seriously the guy read the sentence wrong, took it as a phrase not a name, so how does that make him a tool? All of you are arguing with him and calling names because he read a sentence wrong?

DeletedUser32373

Who doesnt? It is always fun, and it is an original name. But seriously the guy read the sentence wrong, took it as a phrase not a name, so how does that make him a tool? All of you are arguing with him and calling names because he read a sentence wrong?

Thanks bud :cool: just trying to mess around.