Hunters !!

DeletedUser

Hi Guys

I am the Founder & Leader of the Alliance Called Hunters , We are situated in Ocean 44-34 , We are atm 25 members but soon all of our Players from ETA will join us here, which are around 50 members , we have more then 3 years of experience of Online Strategy games and we hope to use our Experience here.

Our Alliance is more like a Family for us , we have in past Have organized various meets & Parties (Real time ) for our members in which we all get together & share our Experiences , We Do not Leave our Friends Alone , We are basically a peace loving Alliance who are Hoping to Be one of the Best here .

At the moment we are in No.28 but Soon we will be in Top 10 , If you are in Ocean 34 or 44 And want to Join our Family PM me in the Game.

Have a Nice Game

PRimeX

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey PrimeX,

Nice to see you here man. Good luck with your alliance on here. I've started one too, if you look at the "Elite Legionnaires" thread :)

DeletedUser

Yeh Its Nice to See You here :D

I am Sure we will Get Along as always ;)

DeletedUser

We are basically a peace loving Alliance who are Hoping to Be one of the Best here .

That, Sir, is a contradiction ;)

Cause this is a WAR game
normaldemotivpic0armyso.jpg

And if leader do not understand basics of it ...

normalj6mut0.jpg

... man, your team is a toast, no matter how friendly you are to each other

normaldemotivpic994308.jpg

DeletedUser

I Dont Remember Saying that we Wont Fight , Being Peace Lover & Being not able to Fight are 2 totally Different Things ,
We Fight by our own Rules so be Assured we Dont need your Advice . If this is Purely a War game then Why are there Pacts in This?

If you dont have something Thoughtful to post , Then please Dont post at All .

That, Sir, is a contradiction ;)

Cause this is a WAR game
normaldemotivpic0armyso.jpg

And if leader do not understand basics of it ...

normalj6mut0.jpg

... man, your team is a toast, no matter how friendly you are to each other

normaldemotivpic994308.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If this is Purely a War game then Why are there Pacts in This?

Good teams use the pact feature as the workaround for members count cap.
Very good teams use it as a temporary means for effective communication with another team to solve some particular strategy task. After the task is ready they dissolve the pact and eventually start the war with each other.
Bad teams look at the pact as a promisse of help in need, fuse from being attacked bz stronger pact memebr etc...

Please Do Not Take this as na Advice. Just a Clarification. ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the Clarification , But we Dont need that, We Play by our own Rules & have our Own Ways to Fight.
Your Clarification is Not the Way we take apact as , According to your Clarification Every "Very Good Team" Deceives other to accomplish their task , and when their task is finished the toss their Friends Around , Sorry but we are not like that , We honor Firendship & we Honor our Pacts ,

Just Remember you may win a Battle by Deceiving but you are not going to Win the War , and whether our way are Successful or not we will leave it to the Future to decide.

Thanks for your Clarification but we Dont need it :)

Very good teams use it as a temporary means for effective communication with another team to solve some particular strategy task. After the task is ready they dissolve the pact and eventually start the war with each other.
Bad teams look at the pact as a promisse of help in need, fuse from being attacked bz stronger pact memebr etc...

Please Do Not Take this as na Advice. Just a Clarification. ;)

DeletedUser

I just wish you will not get disappointed with your Honor understanding and this game. Game, where you can not trust even a penguin, cause the desgusting creature would kill his narwhal mom just to get your alliance disbanded in most unhonorable way. :p

Good luck from all my heart, but...:pro:

DeletedUser

Do not Worry , The past 3 years we were Playing the same games , And the Fact that over 70 of my members all migrated to this Game means that We have Something known as Friendship ,

And we are not those kind of people who will sulk over some Betrayal we know how to Fight & how to Make Others Regret about their Mistakes , we have been doing this for Quite sometime now ^_^

DeletedUser

Yo PX welcome to MU buddy, Yes off course your friendly Allys and sometimes rivals ;) PAKianz are also here to enjoy the action :D

And one more thing... Please do not just count only your alliance in that list of migrants, we all are also here. We (all the alliances) were like a family and still are, so I think your list shall be counted double as 170+.

Best of Luck, Wish you guys all the best.
See you at the Battle Station! ;)

DeletedUser

Coorection, MRA'S use it to workaround the members count cap, good teams use it to prevent noob members from attacking allys.

other than that, good words

DeletedUser

hmm You need a profile primex to attract other players to your alliance