Hurry Up!

DeletedUser15283

Come on Idalium, I'm ready for some wars to start. I want some PnP's, I want more Top 12 arguements, heck, I might even want to head a newspaper. Let's get something going!!!!:supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser23516

Lol, besides Hasan spamming it up in the "count to" thread, this world is pretty much dead.

Once revolt starts, things will heat up.

DeletedUser15283

Well, it's really cold right now, and I thought being in Ocean 53 would make it bloodier, but I found out it's about the most peaceful part of the world. Everyone around meh beginner protection ends in 4 DAYS!!!!:pro::eek::pro:(SW)

DeletedUser23516

It is a very peaceful world, it makes me sick. Perhaps a war thread to update with conquests, so all the big egos can be focused in one place?

DeletedUser15283

^^ agreed.

Maybe someone should make an account that just hops from one alliance to another with information on the last alliance......Man, that would stir things up!!!

DeletedUser27700

It's up to you guys to make these threads. Stir some stuff up. Lets see some PnP's, maybe a Wars ongoing thread etc. I know we can revive the forums :p

Maybe someone should make an account that just hops from one alliance to another with information on the last alliance......Man, that would stir things up!!!

Im just gonna pretend I didn't see that:rolleyes:

DeletedUser15283

It's up to you guys to make these threads. Stir some stuff up. Lets see some PnP's, maybe a Wars ongoing thread etc. I know we can revive the forums :p

Im just gonna pretend I didn't see that:rolleyes:

lol you're the bomb Ice, but I wouldn't waste my time doing that.I mean, it took me a day and a half just to get to 1000 points! no gold used either!

DeletedUser23516

Gameplan:
Lord and I will make a bunch of threads

Hasan and Sedai will spam them with off-topic stuff, and Iced will tell them to stop, but they won't.

Its perfect ^^

DeletedUser23516

Gameplan:

Hasan and Sedai will spam them with off-topic stuff, and Iced will make us sandwiches and lemonade while we work

Its perfect ^^

There we go, now its perfect

DeletedUser15283

The only problem is, we have to keep posted on the Shrine of Wasana (whatever the heck that is).

DeletedUser27700

Gameplan:

Hasan and Sedai will spam them with off-topic stuff, and Iced will tell them to stop, but they won't. Iced gets his ban hammer out and smites all who stand before him.
Hasan and Sedai cower in fear, and Gold learns his lesson

Its perfect ^^

There we go

DeletedUser15283

ROFLMAO I'm dying from laughter guys, so shutup

You squish

Gameplan:
Lord and I will make a bunch of threads in which I do all the work

Hasan and Sedai will spam them with off-topic stuff, and Iced will tell them to stop, but they won't.

Its perfect ^^

now it's perfect

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Ahaha, you all joined quite late :) Secret wars are already happening... just no publicity!

DeletedUser15283

Well, we need someone to post them here! I'm going to make a current wars thread right now

DeletedUser345

only 5 people have revolt and only one of them has the guts on one of his two cities to actually take a non-ghost town although even that was a non-allied player. One player has colonised two cities, yeah Night Fall are so elite... :rolleyes: When did the top 20 become a select group of *weaklings* (once again icelord i'll be mild :rolleyes:) who wouldn't actually take on an active player with an alliance behind his back? Oh yes when it became a who's paid the most ranking? Bloody 2.0.

Secondly saying there are 'secret wars', i bet your a right weapon with your 1700 points. You claim to be a Theta veteran for gods sake, i was in Alliance X for a brief period and i would say that they'd be embarrassed to name you as a veteran you didn't even manage to make into the top 100 of that world and if you didn't even manage to kill 25,000 troops at over 250,000 points then you must be some turtle who doesn't attack and relies on their alliance not to mention you only managed to get to the second tier of heroic death so you can hardly be called a team player. Must be pretty embarrassing being a veteran in a training alliance and don't tell me your there to teach as I've pointed out you seem to have skipped the tutorial after the build your senate and not even heard about troops. As for my actual point its the same as my first point only 5 people have taken a second city yet so there cannot be possibly be a 'secret' war going on since you don't even have the bloody means to fight it!

Thats just my take on things :)

Last edited by a moderator: