Hybrid App Feedback Thread

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Two things I notice very early on. The first is minor, but the app doesn't fill my screen horizontally on my ~5.75" screen, but it already feels stretched horizontally so I expect that this is a compromise and it's one that I'm fine with if no better solution can be found to both fill the screen and resolve the dimensions.
The second thing is a preference, it would be much better if the buttons in the top bar were larger. Pressing those buttons has always been the hardest part of using browser on mobile, and while it's much easier than in actual Chrome on mobile, it's still more difficult than I'd like. Those, especially the swap cities button and the farming villages button, are some of the most frequently-pressed buttons, so it would be nice if they were a bit easier to press, especially since there's so much dead space in that bar. Dead space is your enemy in designing mobile UI, especially in a game like this. There's always functionality for dead space.

Siaz

Hipparchus
how did you named the app? searching for grepolis in app store just finds original app and trying grepolis hybrid doesnt even find the original app

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
how did you named the app? searching for grepolis in app store just finds original app and trying grepolis hybrid doesnt even find the original app

dont look for grepolis, look for Inno games that will show you all of their mobile games available for your device and for your region, if its not there then its not available yet for your device/region..

meng26

Phrourach
1) Given this is a hybrid app, what are the features from the existing app that we can find here?
e.g. I liked the farming overview in the app and after clicking I was able to just close the app to let it sort itself out. As I have mentioned above the hybrid app freezes up so bad that I can't even use the rest of my phone.

2) Is there any way to get portrait view? This is possible using browser on phone. Very useful when doing screenshots of the command overview or when using the attack planner.

3) How is this app different from using the phone browser? Speaking from a user experience perspective I dont need to understand the technical aspects. Maybe I am not using the functions to appreciate it. I have encountered the same lagging and zoom issues so far. Dont blame the phone because I am comparing browser vs hybrid app on the same phone.

Oblivious Death

Hekatontarch
Browser on the phone is ****. This hybrid app may not be all too much, but definitely a better alternative to the phone browser. Not even comparable when put side to side