Hyperborea Forums

DeletedUser31385

I hope to get these forums active and alive in the next few weeks or so. Stay tuned for some changes that will be coming!;)

DeletedUser29066

These forums just need encouragement, don't worry.

U assume that we need/want excitement. Has anyone from Hyper specifically requested EXCITEMENT? I have a Speed 3 world for that. I go back to Hyper in between for a little dose of BORING.

DeletedUser31385

U assume that we need/want excitement. Has anyone from Hyper specifically requested EXCITEMENT? I have a Speed 3 world for that. I go back to Hyper in between for a little dose of BORING.

I do agree that there should be something added to make up for the settings, but it isn't "boring". I have fun playing and talking to people from many different places.

DeletedUser29066

True. I've been there a long time, and still enjoy it. But I would like to see a newer version perhaps with Artemis and Heroes, and favor looting, etc. It just feels dated. But I'll stay anyway, it would just feel wrong to leave it.

DeletedUser31385

True. I've been there a long time, and still enjoy it. But I would like to see a newer version perhaps with Artemis and Heroes, and favor looting, etc. It just feels dated. But I'll stay anyway, it would just feel wrong to leave it.

I absolutely agree with this. It is supposed to teach players and leaving this stuff out fails to teach them fully.

Lugosi

Strategos
I'm so sorry, didn't you get the memo? Excitement not allowed in Hyper. U want excitement, try reading poetry in the literature forum.

No no no, don't encourage anyone to glimpse in that dark dark place that pebble calls the literature forum. There is a lot of excitement in Hype I've seen some big siege breaks between the larger alliances. Razorbacks regularly hit my sieges in 47. This world is on par with my other world Rhammus but lacks those extra features.

DeletedUser31385

No no no, don't encourage anyone to glimpse in that dark dark place that pebble calls the literature forum. There is a lot of excitement in Hype I've seen some big siege breaks between the larger alliances. Razorbacks regularly hit my sieges in 47. This world is on par with my other world Rhammus but lacks those extra features.

This is true. Mass fighting going on. Two players lost 11k LS trying to break a siege.

DeletedUser

I agree with Hassan. It would be nice to have the six Gods, the extended buildings and advanced researches which the newer worlds (and old hero worlds) have.

DeletedUser31385

I agree with Hassan. It would be nice to have the six Gods, the extended buildings and advanced researches which the newer worlds (and old hero worlds) have.

We have been petitioning a long time for a new world without success.