Hyperborea Map Navigation

Lugosi

Strategos
Recently when zooming in to the island view by double clicking anywhere on the strategic map view I get prompted with the world wonder construction window no matter where I click meaning I have to click on a city on that specific island then use the "switch to island view" button. Obviously Hyperborea has no end game but from memory the spots on each main island for the world wonders has always been there since they were implemented. Not a terrible problem but takes a good deal more clicking. Firefox 54.0.1 with all add-ons up to date. Not tried it with add-ons disabled but they have never been a problem in the past. Cleared cache very recently as well.

DeletedUser35722

i have the same problem, have you found a solution ?

Lugosi

Strategos
I think it is the work of the Grepolis Report Converter script. Eventually it annoyed me enough to try firefox with add-ons disabled and the problem disappeared. Updated flash and cleared cache and again it was only fine if add-ons were disabled. I enquired whether people have the same problem on Pagasae and they did not even though they use the DIO tools script which I use as well therefore I believe it is something to do with the Grepolis Report Converter script as that was the only difference.

Of course this may not be a problem for people running the report converter script on other browsers.