Hyperborea Milestones

DeletedUser

5 different guys have over 100k points now, #1 is gregflint with a 12k lead over #2

DeletedUser

Krynge no longer plays on Hyperborea, and nodcrush disappeared. That makes me the only interesting one left (besides maybe Hassan)

DeletedUser29066

(besides maybe Hassan)

Maybe? Thanks for the vote of confidence DL. Maybe you weren't spanked enough when you were little. Maybe your parents should take away your internet privileges .. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL Hassan, we should have a POTM contest. Except we would be the only people who vote. Idea! Let's get our guys on the Externals

DeletedUser29066

OK, I'll vote for you this month and you vote for me next ... LOL

DeletedUser

Another Snapping Turtle has joined the party, welcome Agent X

DeletedUser

So, anyone gonna take over this thread, bringing a little activity to this externally dead world?

DeletedUser

Oh this world just livened up this past month in the 74/75 area. Lots of fighting and new tactics being learned.

DeletedUser

ST and... Broken Arrow? There all the major alliances in those oceans, I think.

DeletedUser

they let me in and gave me leader rights before even getting to know who i am.
i just couldn't dissolve it, i didn't have founder rights. i just changed the description, the pic, erased the forums, dissolved the pacts and kicked everyone out.

it was mean but very fun!

Players like you ruin the game completely. What did you achieve from it? Someone worked there a$$ off to get the alliance started forums set up for someone like you to come along and destroy all his/there work. How would you feel if this sort of thing happened to you? I dont think you would be to happy waking up to having your alliance destroyed. Really sad to see noobs like yourself still existing in this game.

DeletedUser

You play here mate? You seem alright.

DeletedUser

fhibner, if you really are working hard, you wouldn't give leader rights to some random kid who just joined. Just saying, it's their own fault. Now, if he had been around for months and gained their trust...

DeletedUser

You play here mate? You seem alright.

Nope, just seen this on the forum and thought id see the milestones. Some many people think doing this is an achievement when its not.

fhibner, if you really are working hard, you wouldn't give leader rights to some random kid who just joined. Just saying, it's their own fault. Now, if he had been around for months and gained their trust...

It shouldn't really matter, the players that do that yes maybe have no clue how this is a bad idea but they will most likely be very nice if you got to meet them. When i join a world and join an alliance that is not top attacker nor top of the ranking world wide or ocean wise and get offered to be a leader i kindly explain to the leaders why its not a good idea and many usually agree and thank me for helping them. Where is the need in saying yes and then kicking everyone out and deleting all the forums. No one would like it to be done to them so why do it to others?

DeletedUser

Argument for it (not neccessarily supporting this): it's for the players, the management would be awful and it's best if they just find an alliance that knows what it's doing. Here, you can find those as soon as you hit top 30.

DeletedUser

The new alliance "Masters of Mayhem" looks like an alliance that will go far.