Hyperborea.

DeletedUser32204

Hi guys. Sorry, I do not know much English, so it was not our page here. But now you can write your thoughts about Hyperborea.

In our history, we have destroyed about five unions. Now we are fighting a war on two fronts with KE and NR.
Our friends are mostly small but close-knit alliances - The Conquerors, Alpha Omega, League of Zeus, front line assasiens, ISIS Madness & Victores!

but in this space forum, I hope we are all friends!

DeletedUser

Hyperborea was good at first for me, with my own alliance called PHALANX. But it grew tiresome without any conquering..so i left because colonizing is really boring.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hi guys. Sorry, I do not know much English, so it was not our page here. But now you can write your thoughts about Hyperborea.

In our history, we have destroyed about five unions. Now we are fighting a war on two fronts with KE and NR.
Our friends are mostly small but close-knit alliances - The Conquerors, Alpha Omega, League of Zeus, front line assasiens, ISIS Madness & Victores!

but in this space forum, I hope we are all friends!

So...

You have destroyed 5 unions? How did you do that? Did you colonize all there surrounding islands and begged them to dissolve or "else"?

OR did you conquer them? WAIT! Hypoboreans can't conquer haha, more like don't know how to :p

DeletedUser32204

So...

You have destroyed 5 unions? How did you do that? Did you colonize all there surrounding islands and begged them to dissolve or "else"?

OR did you conquer them? WAIT! Hypoboreans can't conquer haha, more like don't know how to :p

In Russia we say - he laughs best who laughs last!

DeletedUser

In English we say "He who laughs last, laughs the longest" but the sentiment is the same.

DeletedUser

Many thought so)))
But where are they now?

That's correct. Hyperborea is a good, strong alliance filled with active, supportive players. They are up there in the charts for a reason. (By the way, I am not in that alliance.)

DeletedUser

That's correct. Hyperborea is a good, strong alliance filled with active, supportive players. They are up there in the charts for a reason. (By the way, I am not in that alliance.)
I think you have missed something...

DeletedUser

Alpha Omega has now dissolved, the Conquerors and ISIS Madness have now merged to make ISIS Conquerors, league of Zeus are no more ( I think ).