I about to get rimmed... but boy am I happy!!!

DeletedUser20043

This coward stlouis attacked me without provocation... I tried to settle the issue with diplomacy by explaining that I'm a Newbie and that I wouldn't be a great conquest... he seemingly agreed and called off the 2nd wave of his attack.... this morning in true coward form he attacked me once again, this time he blocked messages (he meant business this time:eek:)... so I used every available resource I had and I wrecked him... I sent the little punk packing like the coward he is... however, now I'm entirely spent and I won't be able to fight off his future attacks.... and I'm certain he won't make the same mistake twice, but boy did it feel good to thwart this looser just one time... Hooorrray!!!! for the little Guy:p:cool::p:cool:

DeletedUser

buddy, why would you mention this status of yours.. you are probably conveying him that you are weaken and maybe now he will surely attack. being noob is no fault. everyone was a noob once(i still am).. i know some of them who perform way better than the oldies. in rho even. so cheer up and if you get rimmed(i hope not) then just leave this world and join psi - its settings are same as rho and the world is new. maybe you will perform a lot better in there.

DeletedUser20043

Thanks bro... I am not discouraged in the least... I have been doing well, I just ran into one of those week bullies that go after targets that they know they should beat. This guy wouldn't have come after me if I was affiliated with an alliance or if he thought I was stronger... he just looks for marks... I know that getting rimmed is just part of the game... that's what makes beating a person who is way more powerful than you so enjoyable... victory, like joy... is not a sustainable state of being... they (victory & joy) come in rapturous fleeting moments... like a flicker of a flame... but ohhhhhh!!! how wondrous those moments can be.... I shan't go softly into the night... I'm going down... that, unfortunately is not a question... but I'm going down fighting... I pray for the alliance phoenix... because if this punk coward (stlouis) is typical of your membership... your stay in this world will be only slightly longer than mine.