i am new to this game

DeletedUser340

lol I fear that amount of swords they scare me into not nobling the 175 points around me ¬¬

-sere

DeletedUser

Better question,

What should you send to attack the little 175-234 point cities that there is likely only 6 swordsman in so your attack is successful?

DeletedUser

Hoplites, Chariots, Manticores, Medusas and Pegasi will slaughter Swordsmen

DeletedUser

hops arent that hard to get early on and you won't lose more resources than you gain.

DeletedUser2334

in tribal wars you got 4k resources a hour with maxed out resource camps, here you get a varied amount from 600-900 without mercant a hour

DeletedUser

But TW is quite slow in the beginning if you aren't a 24/7 farmer, 1000 Premium Point-ed, unemployed zombie......

Grepolis rocks!

DeletedUser

But the buildings are more expensive......

And noblemen are 4-5 times more expensive than Colony Ships.

Yes I know normal troops are way cheaper but that only makes the game way too fast and 2 months after the server starts there are millions of soldiers romping around killing each other. And the lack of sea units makes TW a bit one-dimensioned.

DeletedUser

I too am new here and was wondering if its a good idea to having more then one city on the same island? .. Thanks for any help

DeletedUser

Not really right away. It is best to conquer onto other islands as it maximizes your farming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's better to have one on an island, but 2 on on island would be easy to send support to the other if it's a pure offensive city and the other is pure defence.

DeletedUser

Guys, with all your crap spam it is really hard to follow a thread. Please stop or go spamming here
(You know how you are)

DeletedUser1405

Im aiming for 3 on each island im on that way i get one of each type of village def,off,naval.
And no i dont bother farming now either ive 18 vilages and another 2 on the horizon.