i am new to this game

DeletedUser

It seems to me with all the talk of those late in the game trying to accumulate resources to rebuild a nuke having a small warehouse is part of the problem. Yes this isn't TW but regardless of the comparison or not I am concerned how much time I am going to be spending once I have 30 polies here and I have to take time farming to fill the warehouse several times to get all my troops back after a large loss along with casting many divine spells and sending resources from other polies.

DeletedUser

It seems to me with all the talk of those late in the game trying to accumulate resources to rebuild a nuke having a small warehouse is part of the problem. Yes this isn't TW but regardless of the comparison or not I am concerned how much time I am going to be spending once I have 30 polies here and I have to take time farming to fill the warehouse several times to get all my troops back after a large loss along with casting many divine spells and sending resources from other polies.

I wouldn't farm when you get up to 10 polises...

DeletedUser

JP... you saying to max the levels on your silver mine, timber camp, and quarry for all 10+ your cities... and let the points come *naturally*...

Queuing up your barracks and harbor as the points become available?

=)

DeletedUser

JP... you saying to max the levels on your silver mine, timber camp, and quarry for all 10+ your cities... and let the points come *naturally*...

Queuing up your barracks and harbor as the points become available?

=)

That's what I do :O

DeletedUser

So I'm just seven cities short... I'll try it tomorrow when I'm up to eight.

DeletedUser

Please educate Llolcatz the Idiot how to build 8 Colony Ships overnight, pleaseeeeee......

DeletedUser2795

you get packs of 20k of each resource coming into your maxed out warehouse in a city and start two C-Ships at a time and have about 1500 free population :)

DeletedUser

Depends Aicy if you got maxed out harbor it's I think 12/13 hours :)

DeletedUser

Llolcatz you're not an Idiot... not at all.

You just don't know my stupid sense of humor yet...

I was being the idiot here and messing around...

Its completely impossible for a single city to do something like that, regardless of how advanced it is developed.

DeletedUser340

Hey , Welcome to the game , It may seem small at the moment , but later on in the game you will find them resources do get used well and in proportion to the farm space etc. is just perfect ;)

Have a good stay,
Kind regards,
-sereton

DeletedUser

It isn't. You could build 8 C-Ships, get the BP somehow and conquer 7 175 point cities. :)

hahahahahha!

But NOT in one day!

And besides... I tried to invade a 175 point city but his massive 6 swordsman army devastated my attack.