I Am proud

DeletedUser

Good morning/afternoon/night every one, I am to make this thread because I am so excited and happy. I made it to the HOGS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY BOLT TARGETS, (THE CROWED GOES WILD, WE WILL REP YOU, i DONT HEAR YOU? WE WILL REP YOU....) Arn't you guys proud? after all this hard work I eventually made it. WOOOOO WHOOOOO OMER. Any rep as a prize????????
:rolleyes: not another one, :eek: this one is in my eye. :eek: why was that on the weak spot? (LOL)

Even got my Avatar (lol) see the cute RD2?

YEAH, no one reponse?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sorry to rain on your parade, but you are actually not our primary target. You are the main target for the 21st Legion though.

Nice avatar! I need to quit being lazy and make one that is Hog-worthy.

DeletedUser

I am sorry to rain on your parade, but you are actually not our primary target. You are the main target for the 21st Legion though.

Nice avatar! I need to quit being lazy and make one that is Hog-worthy.

Your profile pic? Or how about toast's?

DeletedUser

Does that only ocean 21? :

calatan 23.11.2010 15:18
We have only two bolt targets:

Omeromeromeromer

YOU CAN ONLY BOLT A TOWN EVERY 4 HOURS. SO IF YOU CAN'T BOLT THE BIGGEST TOWN, BOLT THE 2ND BIGGEST, 3RD BIGGEST, ETC.

If all his towns are bolted then the secondary target is:

Snachturtroathus

(Last edited by calatan on 26.11.2010 04:44)quote

And sense when are you or Zoldar99 or doi00 or BJFor or so many more are in ocean 21? calatan face it, nobody is better then me in annoying people :p

DeletedUser

Umm i will actually argue that one since I can talk your ears off and don't know what the term shut up means ^^. That and in games like this you can destroy my city and I'll keep at it, thus I do believe I win that award lol

And I happen to like R2-D2 he is a kickass Star Wars chara lol much better than everyone else in my opinion, but you could have gotten a better picture of him lol

But anyway on topic good work I think, not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing as I just kinda sit here and watch lol