I am running into VM because I am under attack....

DeletedUser

I am under attack, so I am going into VM

Signed:- (Insert name here)

I can think of a few off the top of my head:
versacesmydad ran into VM and jumped to quick, then mauled and left.
alandwright
sybasse Jumped into VM, came out, got mauled, had enough and left.

any member of the former Alliance of Taurus still around

Feel free to add a name who you think fit the above category....
Added October:-
coriales
besmar

What I love about these players is that no matter how slippery they are, each time they get hit, they run into VM while the attacker rebuilds his losses. When they come out of VM, they get hit again, more losses they havent replaced and run into VM. Once they have run out of VM, they have two choices: pay gold or leave. Not to mention that the other members of their alliance would no doubt get sick of them also going into VM when they are being attacked themselves and need their help.

Basil
Only players not in VM get hurt by their buddies running into VM are hurt in the writing of this forum thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

lol

Look comment in last thread +

I don't know about the first 2. But,

Sybasse was in VM for personnal reasons. AND NOT for he's under attack. Maybe you don't remember, but he stopped a LOT of nukes of Musks, But ho...We only talk about the one time he hit vm and then even for personnal reasons (That he announced 3 days before the attacks started on the forum!).

I thought that at least some members of Musks some honour left? Because Sybasse has stopped A LOT of your guys to take citys. And you can't deny that, just look his DBP. (ABP is pretty good as well)

And bout versace, I don't know..But he was invited to the musks??? How's that basil? He was invited to musks, was there 1 day and then kicked again...Now tell me where's the logic in that?

DeletedUser

Well you could add:

Gh0stArr0w
Stonerforlife1
Vlad04
Lupus wolfs from AC
GrannyWeatherwax
Home Invasion
6lucifer9

to name afew

DeletedUser

That's it!!! I'm pulling a JBS. I'm getting attacked. I can't take this! Hello VM!

DeletedUser19042

lol,

98xk8, Why do you say that?
JBS has now attacked a few of your members. And already 2 (in less than a day time) ran in VM.

For now, you and Bobos are our only targets that are NOT in VM. lol..
And we had 5. so 3/5 ran in VM as soon as our FIRST wave landed.

DeletedUser

lol,

98xk8, Why do you say that?
JBS has now attacked a few of your members. And already 2 (in less than a day time) ran in VM.

For now, you and Bobos are our only targets that are NOT in VM. lol..
And we had 5. so 3/5 ran in VM as soon as our FIRST wave landed.

Your sharp, we have ONE member in VM.

You know that it takes 48 hrs right?...which means that the ONE person activated the other day...

But by reading most of your posts im not surprised I need to explain that too you.

When we hit JBS and they run into VM they still lose a bunch of cities...you land one wave..then VM... yah that means it was already activated.

DeletedUser19042

Lol...Ok, you got me on my words there...:)

hmmm...ok, done with the VM thing then...Let's say we all hit VM because of personnal reasons...right?

Then,
Bobo, why did you take a city of Weasy? Need help? I hope you aren't abandoning your people down there...Because that sudden move up north..Pretty concerning.

DeletedUser

Lol...Ok, you got me on my words there...:)

hmmm...ok, done with the VM thing then...Let's say we all hit VM because of personnal reasons...right?

Then,
Bobo, why did you take a city of Weasy? Need help? I hope you aren't abandoning your people down there...Because that sudden move up north..Pretty concerning.

I would tell you but your so far beneath me my words would only be a faint echo

DeletedUser

14w8Z

Sorry I couldn't help myself ... I will go back to being a mod a lurking in this thread (bandit)

DeletedUser19042

hmm...strange enough I don't really feel hurt.
But...an internal "source", if I may call him that way, just said that CnC is close to death. So perhaps...perhaps you ARE running. Just trying to hide it. ;)

DeletedUser

hmm...strange enough I don't really feel hurt.
But...an internal "source", if I may call him that way, just said that CnC is close to death. So perhaps...perhaps you ARE running. Just trying to hide it. ;)

Your delusional as always.....well actually I cant say that because we dont know who you are.

You guys take a couple cities and get all excited.

You know what is really pathetic? When an alliance mails its members with complete lies...absolute works of fiction in order to turn there members. You guys are the most pathetic group of players to ever grace this great game.

And you guys...are actually angry at me for not wanting to work with you all...that amazes me. You think a solid player like myself would ever want to work with the likes of you. There is a reason your crew gets there rear end kicked in every server they play.

PS - We have JBS members wanting to join...of course we said no....just like we said no months ago. Why? because you guys just arnt very good.

DeletedUser19042

lol...then why are you running?

And yes, I'm delusional. :)

PS; we actually only sent the message to ONE person. And so he has to be the one who passed you the message. Strangely enough, it was HE who gave us some intresting intell( just a few days ago, he didn't seem very happy with the running of CnC). lol...You sure about your people?

DeletedUser

Your the last alliance that should be asking if your sure about your people.

Might I suggest looking in the mirror?

DeletedUser

Cut the ball....

Dude who ever you are... First of all not even one player left C&C... we only kicked the ones who were bad players... and then JBS comes along and colect them....

Second of all you asked many on our players to join... Raycrouch, Esswat, Christos etc.... Even asked me... so cut the ball...

And one other thing... we have 1/2 points and players as you do.... and still we took more cities from you then you did... in the past few months....

Now I don't even want to think about ABP... couse you also suck.... So please donnot make me speak about your alliance... There are a few players that I like and are good players but this ball.... spead around I don't like... SO OFF !!!!!

DeletedUser

Your the last alliance that should be asking if your sure about your people.

Might I suggest looking in the mirror?

Shut up bobo, every alliance have spies in it, don't play the "holly grepolis player", then clean soul, the brave knight, and so on.
The truth is that your kicking players just because you need to cut numbers so you can merge with "you know who" and many of the reasons you kick them are ridiculous.
Many players go vm while attacked, in theory it shouldn't hurt the game too much since it takes 48 hours to activate...
Now about mighty C+C conquests, be serious...you mostly taken inactives or used the Musk strength to take a city here and there...just be serious man...go ask Weasy for more cities away from us...
It's hard to understand why the musk help this guy and his "holly alliance"...

DeletedUser

I think it is natural human instinct- run from danger. And yes- Musks players shouldn't be excluded from this list. Some of then run as any other....

DeletedUser

Quote Originally Posted by bobothemonk View Post
Well you could add:

Gh0stArr0w
Stonerforlife1
Vlad04
Lupus wolfs from AC
GrannyWeatherwax
Home Invasion
6lucifer9

to name afew
lol Just seen this.

BOBO, Now now, Don't be putting my name in here, You hit the VM button when i was attacking you, and even with all the Musks help Come on BOBO, You love the sound of your own voice.

And if i could be bothered to post or reply to the previous dung that was posted about JBS, Look at where JBS members are and who is attacking them and then look at your selves. Only one alliance that is attacking you (JBS) and ye still are just about able to take cities Maybe thats the reason not enough DBPs hmm could be. Ah well back to bed for me, Sweet dreams. lol these forums are so funny to read sometimes, Seriously, play the game.

Ah night night.

DeletedUser

ghost your attacks are so pathetic I would never hit VM from you. Ive never gone VM on any incoming attacks...ever.

But you have, so yes your name is on the list.

DeletedUser

I have never ran to vm to avoid attacks. I have been in VM for a total of 2 days since being in gyth and those were when I was out gallivanting on one of my little adventures. Never have I logged in to see attacks and then hit vm in an attempt to avoid them. Every city I have ever lost I have been online for and attempting to defend. Never have I lost a city while waiting for vm to kick in.

Which brings me to your previous comment on kicking members from CC. We only ever kick members for not supporting the alliance in offense and defense, or they have gone inactive. Never ever have we ever kicked an active members even if he sucks.

Unlike a certain someone:

Leutzu 2012-09-26 20:36
so first of all Leutzu was idiotic in making troops ive been trying to rebuild every citie's troop so that i had offensive and defensive cities instead of a mix of troops also i have other things in real life limiting my time here in grepolis. also you if you have problems with a person you talk to them dont just throw it out to everyone. that is how you people off. second you need to clean out the forums. a four year old can do better than this. and with how ive been treated in this world, by this and another alliance that merged here, i could care less if you have a problem with me. when i was on my old account i was thrown out for the trash several times and anciet was the only person that offered to help me, and now that i actually have a handfull of cities everyone suddenly cares. once im done with my classes in a few weeks i will be on more often. today when i got on i had 66 attack and support notifcations so its rather chaotic. so if you have any other problems with something thats happening with ME. TALK TO ME!!! and i will explain whats going on. yes i vented on this which needed to happen when you are ready to talk to me send a PM and i will respond.

AncientEvil 2012-09-27 00:52
there is nothing more annoying than losing cities to the enemy because of inactivity.
As you saw, Leutzu (vladimir), support from our alliance in your cities was massive.
If you were active enough then no city would be lost.
Whenever you have problems in the real life that keep you away from Grepolis you simply activate VM.
Also, whenever your under attack it is your duty to inform your alliance about your situation.
DEF forum isn't chaotic at all. Having ocean number in every thread title makes it very easy to use...and reporting wall level and god and cs time are crucial in defending cities.
It is your choice now, giving you a last chance. Either you activate VM and return much more active either we take your cities to make sure Musk won't push further in O35.
You have 12 hours.

Again your confusing myself and CC for yourself and JBS......

Worst leader ever award goes tooo...........AE