I am running into VM because I am under attack....

DeletedUser

ghost your attacks are so pathetic I would never hit VM from you. Ive never gone VM on any incoming attacks...ever.

But you have, so yes your name is on the list.

That is true, I haven't been on long enough to send proper attacks lol. Maybe because i have to build Defense troops as well in my cities not just all Offensive troops. I kinda don't have the help of 5 alliance's to support me if i get attacked.

DeletedUser

Yah cuz you merged em all... TDC, TDCA, TV, AC...well 4 alliances anyway. Then you kicked the AC guys because they supported you and got upset when you didnt support back.

It amazes me you have anyone playing on your side at all.

DeletedUser

wait wait wait dont lie bobothepunk u ran into vm 2 times all ready even with musk helping u you still couldnt save your citys u need musk with out them your nothing every time we do ops on you you go crying to your pimps the musk your their puppet and its funny and no what i hit vm alot but i have cancer so have to hit it but again like i told u when u message me if u grow the nuggets lets go 1 on 1 lets see who wins dont go crying to musk when i slap u around like the a punk u are

DeletedUser

Which brings me to your previous comment on kicking members from CC. We only ever kick members for not supporting the alliance in offense and defense, or they have gone inactive. Never ever have we ever kicked an active members even if he sucks.

Unlike a certain someone:

Again your confusing myself and CC for yourself and JBS......

Worst leader ever award goes tooo...........AE

Lol bobo, you don't say the full story with Leutzu...maybe you don't know it...anyway I didn't kicked him after that and I didn't kicked him before either, more then that the current owner of the account isn't the original one. When the original owner told me he wanna quit I helped the current owner take the account to become bigger and stronger and in exchange he didn't even bother longing once a day in the account...

Funny is that you have spies everywhere but you still lose cities to us like crazy...

Oh and the award for the worst leader ever shell go to that weird dude that left his falling alliance to join the musk...I know your back now but only the attempt disqualify you not only as a leader but as a decent player that you claim to be...as I always say...be serious bobo.....

DeletedUser

Yah cuz you merged em all... TDC, TDCA, TV, AC...well 4 alliances anyway. Then you kicked the AC guys because they supported you and got upset when you didnt support back.

It amazes me you have anyone playing on your side at all.

lol Are you serious. :) man you are so funny sometimes.

DeletedUser

Stoner - I picture a little kid with steam coming out his ears who is so mad he spits while he talks. :supermad:

Ill give you credit, I did hit vm twice. Problem is the first time was back in may for the may long weekend.
But you arnt referring to that, your trying to say I went VM recently twice. Which isnt true. Maybe you should make sure your meds are in check?

vacation.png

Ghost - You seem to live in another world sometimes...so ill just leave you alone to your fantasies

AE - Didnt we just have a long PM about you and your presumptions?

solidpm.png

All thou talking out your rear isnt much of a surprise, neither is you misleading your alliance...if I recall you seem to have a history with that. :rolleyes:

proppost.png

I say it how it is boys, and when I do you all come here and cry bloody murder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that where your wrong i never come crying here its my first time here dont lie u do run into vm but it ok clown lie all u want and run to your pimps the musk

DeletedUser

that where your wrong i never come crying here its my first time here dont lie u do run into vm but it ok clown lie all u want and run to your pimps the musk

- I havnt ran into vm.....those are actual weekend getaways.

- Musk are not my pimps...all thou....The idea is intriguing :cool:

lol I remember when you (stoner) ran into vm for 3 weeks, came back and blamed a doctors appointment..it just happen to be at the same time we were attacking you. It amazes me how many people go vm when attacked and blame rl. and in 95 percent of these instances the person would have never gone vm if it wasn't for the attacks...its like " they attacked at a bad time, guess ill go vm"

People get attacked and they defend...then there troops run out...they get too lazy to update there support threads and it gets too a point where they have to rely on snipes...that's the breaking point...that's the point where the good players stay and fight and the not so good players run off into vm for a few weeks. Then they sneak there way back into the game and blame some kinda rl excuse..like we really care why you went into vm... Like your really gonna make people believe it was 100 percent because of real life. Like you can actually justify your inability to play the game by basing it on some rl occurrence that would have not forced you into vm if it wasnt for the fact you were also being attacked at the same time.

So go ahead, cry your little whiny face off. Repeat something that isn't fact (even thou you have been shown the facts) over and over and over to the point where all you remember is saying that, so then at that very point in that brain of yours it becomes fact and truth. Spit and spew your hate at me. I don't mind, it just shows im doing something right :)

DeletedUser

S
All thou talking out your rear isnt much of a surprise, neither is you misleading your alliance...if I recall you seem to have a history with that. :rolleyes:

proppost.png

I've never mislead my alliance or lied my guys. You make presumptions here...

DeletedUser

I think you should rather make a list of frustrated players that feel the need to make lists to feel better...:p

DeletedUser

bobo why you have 5 cities founded in 36 ocean?

DeletedUser

Can I come play on this Sever To sounds like you all are having fun.....

DeletedUser

Ghost - You seem to live in another world sometimes...so ill just leave you alone to your fantasies

Ya Bobo, Real life, You remember what that is,?? Think your a little mixed up whats real and what not :)

You are funny tho...

DeletedUser

Can I come play on this Sever To sounds like you all are having fun.....

Your more then welcome. :)

Ya Bobo, Real life, You remember what that is,?? Think your a little mixed up whats real and what not :)

You are funny tho...

Yeah bobo is too obsessed with this game. Think he should relaxxx.

something changed here I think. you lost city and go in VM lol

thanks for info AE

I think he wanna raise more cities for us. ;)

DeletedUser

Brave Brave Coriales
(to the tune of Brave Sir Robin found on You Tube)

Brave Coriales Ran Away
-:No
Bravely Ran Away Away
-: I Didnt
When danger reared its ugly head
attacked by Basil he duly fled
-: I didnt
Yes Brave Coriales turned about
a fight with Basil he chickened out
-:no
In battle with Basil he wouldnt meet
So into VM he did retreat
-: I never

Brave Brave Coriales....

BasilBarfly

Besmar wasnt hurt in the writing of this poem as he dashed off into VM when I was about to launch the next wave......

DeletedUser19042

and who wasn't hurt this time in the writing of that poem? :)

DeletedUser

BBarfly are you big fighter in Musky? as I see you are 11 ranked player and 55 fighter. boastful boy