Pnp I can hear a symphony

DeletedUser

It starts playing in the background.

I can hear a symphony, a symphony that says that warriors and masterminds beat the architects who until now never failed.

I can hear a symphony, a symphony that says that Krypts with 100+ players could not beat 70 players.

I can hear a symphony, a symphony that says that Artemsia herself is surprised that Krypts failed.

I can hear a symphony, a symphony that echoed through Katane baffling the Krypts.

I can hear a symphony, a symphony that thanks all the allies that helped us stack 54 in front of the architects.

I can hear a symphony, a symphony that will never die and will never fade, a symphony that the Krypt legend might soon end.

jjAsdCR.jpg

To our allies and to the man behind the enemy lines, the unknown soldier Edaken a huge thank you for smacking them in 54.

31rFtzq.jpg

To the Kyrpts:

YdavcEP.jpg

Grepo was made for warriors and not for simmers.

I have never enjoyed grepo as much as i did on this server, a huge thank you to all the players who made it possible and even to the Krypts.

For me this server is a fight between two schools of play:
Krypts: Architects and WW players.
US, Misfits, DOG: Warriors.

P.S: Everyone is waiting for Pflug to comment on this and break his vow of silence....

DeletedUser

Congrats guys very well deserved. Shows you the power of perseverance and saying "I can" instead of not possible:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

keep on punching these guys in the mouth, and sooner than later ur symphony can be written