I cant believe it!!

DeletedUser

I wake up...i try to recall my troops, BUT THERE DEAD.
Why, because some ghost town decided to engolf 200 slingers and over 300 horses. Also 20 light ships, WHAT THE HELL.
I kinda want to complain because the town wasnt even a ghost town, it was still brown and the next thing i know it dissapears with all my troops, and i really need them right now!
Has anyone else had this?

DeletedUser

doesnt matter for me m8, i have too many players who want my city lol

DeletedUser

lol, i have never had that done to me because a city had never crumbled on me lol, so to me it was a noob mistake but still i am not a noob

DeletedUser17045

Well, you're clearly unaware that it happens whilst occupying a ghost town ;)

DeletedUser17045

No, you were just anaware. Because if you were aware of the consequences, you would have thought twice about sending your troops ;)

DeletedUser

i knew what i was doing and it was not grey so to me it was safe. For it to suddenly dissapear without ghosting isnt normal

DeletedUser17045

Say what? Was the town a ghost town or not? If not, then strange.

DeletedUser

it was not a ghost town when he sent them but went ghost overnight

DeletedUser

it was not a ghost town when he sent them but went ghost overnight

Then dissapeared, all at once lol, maybe the server lagged regarding the ghost towns, cause now there are some greys around and half the cities have gone. But anyway, it happened and now rendering my attacks useless. But rebuilding

Still i got a reward for it lol!!!!

DeletedUser

cities can go without going ghost... I had it loads in Beta when players start, build the city to maybe 300 then after a month or so of inactivity... it vanishes, it only went ghost if someone was farming it

DeletedUser

If the city is small it can disappear without notice, doesn't happen that often. But, I don't store troops in 300 or less cities.

DeletedUser

well for me it was emergency lol, turned out against me and now getting attacked like crazy :D

DeletedUser

There's a 7 day period between when a player's account is deleted and when his/her town actually becomes a ghost, you were simply unlucky to have supported your troops when it was still an actual town but between when you sent the support and when you woke up, the 7 day period must've reached the deadline and the city turned ghost.

DeletedUser

....................................................... fail :D

DeletedUser

....................................................... fail :D

Yes, now i have a decent restart, thought things where going smoothly you pop in my life and try to ruin it lol...luckily i am nice and dont abuse players!;)