Not a Bug I can't conquor citys!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser53840
  • Start date

DeletedUser53840

I've tried 3 times to take one guys city and for some reason the armys attacked then looted then left and thats all, i want this fixed as soon as posable I have put alot of recorses to taking a city and it does not work.

all my attacks where lanched useing the app

Rachel.L

Phrourach
if you are in a revolt world, first you have to send a revolt attack. then you can conquer the city. if in cq, fort is right. it's probably a lack of slot issue.

DeletedUser53840

i have a free slot city and im in a revot world, does that mean i need to revolt him

DeletedUser48886

Yes, you have to revolt the city first and then land your CS in the city during the red revolt period, which starts 12 hours after you clear the city and your revolt starts.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
tennebrew is right, revolt then cs.

first you have to clear the city (which i think you've already done)
second, send a specially designated revolt attack (all clearing attacks can be sent as revolt)
third, the revolt will last 12 hours. during this time, the defend has control of the city hand can continue to build building and troops and move in support. you can continue to send clearing waves during this time. keep in mind other players can land revolt attacks during the same interval and then move on to the next steps. it's important to keep an eye on the city and know what is happening.
fourth, a second 12 hour period starts (hours 12-24) when you must land your cs. make sure you time clearing waves to arrive before the cs in case any support has arrived. due to distance or slow tt, don't forget to send you cs before the revolt attack if necessary.
fifth, the moment you cs lands, you have conquered the city