Fixed i dont know if this a bug or not but huh?????

• Thread starter DeletedUser22399
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Didn't you know it take a million Innogames chimps to rewrite one line of Android code - well, 2 if you want to set the alert light too. Meanwhile, a million wild chimps have just finished Macbeth and are moving on to the bard's other works... ;)

DeletedUser51423

well i never had an alert light.. but i would love to not have all my emails and text messages have an alarm sound.

kp99

Phrourach
hahaha made my day! But your gold amounts are too small, if I know Inno right they would rather loot us like this:

0 gold = no attack alarm
100 gold = attack alarm works 1 attack in 10
200 gold = attack alarm works sometimes but no promises like
400 gold = attack alarm works but only 5 minutes before the attack lands
800 gold = attack alarm works properly
1600 gold = attack alarm works properly and InnoGames send someone in a taxi to check you have received it.....

If you chose not to renew the "premium alert", an ingame PM is sent to all enemy players in your game world to notify them that you are vulnerable again. If you then want to renew the premium alert, Inno charges you with 3200 gold.

:)
hahaha made my day! But your gold amounts are too small, if I know Inno right they would rather loot us like this:

0 gold = no attack alarm
100 gold = standard notification tone
200 gold = trumpets (lowest possible volume)
400 gold = trumpets (normal volume) + phone shakes
800 gold = trumpets (highest volume) every minute, after 10 minutes the game activates militia in city under attack, sends out ALU and LS to a pre-defined safe city
1600 gold = game launches biremes from pre-defined cities to arrive before CS and PMs your team mates. Optional for conquest worlds: Game launches LS nukes to arrive 1 second after CS.

If you chose not to renew the "premium alert", an ingame PM is sent to all enemy players in your game world to notify them that you are vulnerable again. If you then want to renew the premium alert, Inno charges you with 3200 gold.

No you are wrong.... It will be

0 gold = no attack alarm
100 gold = attack alarm works 1 attack in 10
200 gold = attack alarm works sometimes but no promises like
400 gold = attack alarm works every time but only 5 minutes before the attack lands
800 gold = attack alarm works properly
1600 gold = attack alarm works properly and InnoGames send someone in a taxi to check you have received it.....

DeletedUser

A month later and the chimps have moved on to the works of William Wordsworth. Still no sign of an android fix tho...???

DeletedUser55649

0 gold = no attack alarm
100 gold = standard notification tone
200 gold = trumpets (lowest possible volume)
400 gold = trumpets (normal volume) + phone shakes
800 gold = trumpets (highest volume) every minute, after 10 minutes the game activates militia in city under attack, sends out ALU and LS to a pre-defined safe city
1600 gold = game launches biremes from pre-defined cities to arrive before CS and PMs your team mates. Optional for conquest worlds: Game launches LS nukes to arrive 1 second after CS.

Help my light house wont show on my city. I dont know if its suppose 2 do that but i rather see it n im not sure if it works right, but i cant see it. I already paid 4 it n waited. Its just not there pls help. Ok thnx

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Try refreshing your page/logging out then back in again. If it still doesn't show up send in a ticket and we can take a look at what might be causing the issue.

DeletedUser55649

Try refreshing your page/logging out then back in again. If it still doesn't show up send in a ticket and we can take a look at what might be causing the issue.
It still wont show. What is wrong? I hope u can help. Thnx