Fixed i dont know if this a bug or not but huh?????

• Thread starter DeletedUser22399
  • Start date

DeletedUser22399

So after the recent update the attack alarm no longer sounds as trumpets but rather as an email notification sound - is this planned or is there some way i can turn it back?

Have to say im not loving it - especially as the notification light doesnt even flash red any more which is gonna be a bit sucky when im at work

DeletedUser22399

just to say that i think the problem has been narrowed down to android only - apple users in my alliance dont seem to be affected

DeletedUser16633

Heard rumors they prob will add it to the Gold selection like the advisors :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8250

Heard rumors they prob will add it to the Gold selection like the advisors :pro:

Lol don't give them any ideas!

I bet they'll charge gold for the loudness and variation of the attack alarm...

0 gold = just a standard "notification" tone
100 gold = trumpets
200 gold = trumpets + phone shakes
300 gold = trumpets every minute until you turn off the alarm
400 gold = trumpets every minute and after 10 min, the game activates militia for city under attack and sends out any ALUs you may have present in city to pre-designated "safe" city of your choice.

If you choose not to renew the "premium alert" service, a ingame PM is sent to all players who previously attacked you to notify them that you are now "vulnerable" again. :)

DeletedUser2595

It depends on your phone. If you can set individual tones for notifications you can copy the tone from the grepolis app file system and paste it into your notifications folder and set the grepolis tone to be that. Otherwise if your phone wont do that install lightflow (paid version) on your phone and you can set tones for each app notification that way (you'll still need to find the app sound within the app filing system).

Or sit and wait for Inno to get round to sorting a fix.

DeletedUser22708

As SH101 said above, there's 2 options. First option involves a paid version of 1 or 2 apps, LightFlow or Notifier Pro Plus. I think Notifier Pro Plus is the better option as i'm not sure if LightFlow supports the grepolis app since it only supports a limited list of apps.

Second option is changing the default sound notification in your phone to one that you will recognize as a grepolis attack alarm. But then you will have the same sound for Grepolis as for What's App for example, so better to mute what's app or set it to vibrate.

DeletedUser2595

Lightflow Lite does not support Grepolis but the 'pro' version (i.e. paid for one) does. So either of those two pro options should work.

Loopylou12

Phrourach
As SH101 said above, there's 2 options. First option involves a paid version of 1 or 2 apps, LightFlow or Notifier Pro Plus. I think Notifier Pro Plus is the better option as i'm not sure if LightFlow supports the grepolis app since it only supports a limited list of apps.

Second option is changing the default sound notification in your phone to one that you will recognize as a grepolis attack alarm. But then you will have the same sound for Grepolis as for What's App for example, so better to mute what's app or set it to vibrate.

Thank you for taking the time to look for fixes.
However, wouldn't it be easier for 1 company to fix the bug quickly, than for 1000's of people to mess about with their phone settings?

DeletedUser22708

Yes it would be easier but then again you're referring to the company that's been busy "revising" the endgame for the past 3 years..

DeletedUser21784

0 gold = just a standard "notification" tone
100 gold = trumpets
200 gold = trumpets + phone shakes
300 gold = trumpets every minute until you turn off the alarm
400 gold = trumpets every minute and after 10 min, the game activates militia for city under attack and sends out any ALUs you may have present in city to pre-designated "safe" city of your choice.

If you choose not to renew the "premium alert" service, a ingame PM is sent to all players who previously attacked you to notify them that you are now "vulnerable" again. :)

hahaha made my day! But your gold amounts are too small, if I know Inno right they would rather loot us like this:

0 gold = no attack alarm
100 gold = standard notification tone
200 gold = trumpets (lowest possible volume)
400 gold = trumpets (normal volume) + phone shakes
800 gold = trumpets (highest volume) every minute, after 10 minutes the game activates militia in city under attack, sends out ALU and LS to a pre-defined safe city
1600 gold = game launches biremes from pre-defined cities to arrive before CS and PMs your team mates. Optional for conquest worlds: Game launches LS nukes to arrive 1 second after CS.

If you chose not to renew the "premium alert", an ingame PM is sent to all enemy players in your game world to notify them that you are vulnerable again. If you then want to renew the premium alert, Inno charges you with 3200 gold.

:)

DeletedUser51423

digi this is what i did... i have the most annoying alarm i could find on my ringtone app, but the downside is every email and every text has the same alarm. it's working but it's not ideal.. i was really hoping for an actual fix.. but hey that might be wishful thinking..

DeletedUser

Yes - any news on this.

As Digi well knows, this screw up of the Android app cost me the first, unintentional city loss in 19 months.

And as we all know, we pay Inno through the nose if you want any premiums without having to pay for a third party app to correct their mistake.

Has Innogames been bought by Apple? Lol...

:Angry:

DeletedUser22708

Yes - any news on this.

As Digi well knows, this screw up of the Android app cost me the first, unintentional city loss in 19 months.

And as we all know, we pay Inno through the nose if you want any premiums without having to pay for a third party app to correct their mistake.

Has Innogames been bought by Apple? Lol...

:Angry:

You still didn't fix it? Hmm interesting :eek::D

DeletedUser

Hahaha... Keep on running player cause I got my good shoes on and I got 'em tied up tight.

I went with the option to set my default as a damned annoying alarm and I set my volume to high, like I always did
_irre4.gif

DeletedUser51423

this is really tiresome.. although the only upside to this is that when i get notified about an attack, it's at least time stamped.

DeletedUser

Trudat. It was really useful knowing 6 hours after the fact how many times I'd been hit and at what times.

Good job it doesn't alert/show support landing. Digi and team landed about 120 on me before I even picked it up hahahaha....