I don't like big mouths.

DeletedUser

Alright well, after our little war with "The Orion Empire" (which dissolved and joined other stronger alliances...) The Conquistadors had a little time of peace and growth, building up our armies and cities.
Then something strange started happening...three of our players left and joined one of our allies (Lycian Alliance) I only started to take interest after the second player left, as he was one of our larger players..
I then decided to contact their leader and told him that to take any more of our players would mean war...well...less than 8 hours later, one of our players (I will refer to him as goldy..his in game name is GoldenSword3) joined the Lycians...and afterwards started messaging me telling me how puny my alliance was compared to the Lycians...I guess he didn't notice we were twice the size of them..
I told him if he kept talking it'd be war and that the Lycians would fall.
Well, his big ol mouth kept on rambling, and we went to war
We've been at war for little over 2 days, and it sorta seems like all their players are running to the hills?
One of our players hit Goldy once and he quit the lycians and founded his own alliance which includes..his lonesome self.
Let's hope this little alliance doesn't come around and destroy us ;)

Hope you enjoyed the story, (don't need to hate..just trying to bring some news from the west onto the forums)

----- EDIT ------

we won :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess some alliances still have to settle.
Always going to be alliance hoppers, in the hope they can be saved.
Good luck on your growth and expansion xpoodog and watch out for that one man alliance, he may come after you. lol

DeletedUser

I guess some alliances still have to settle.
Always going to be alliance hoppers, in the hope they can be saved.
Good luck on your growth and expansion xpoodog and watch out for that one man alliance, he may come after you. lol

The best strategy is having spies that pretended to be spies :cool:

Yeah...Might hit us with swords again :eek:

DeletedUser

Watch out for Proto then, they hit with Biriems and Archers :D

DeletedUser1405

Sounds lime the exodus was planned, ask around your alliance and see if anyone was sending messages to join them if they left, you may get your answer.
Good luck for the future.

DeletedUser

Sounds lime the exodus was planned, ask around your alliance and see if anyone was sending messages to join them if they left, you may get your answer.
Good luck for the future.

It would seem like that, but it turns out goldy just looked up to the player who first left...awe well though..might as well get some BP ;)