i dont understand this quest!!! please help!!!

DeletedUser

i foolishly accepted this quest before understanding what i had to do, can you help?

Looter
You can loot regularly if you have a powerful army. But keep in mind that the resources for your lost units have to cost less than the looted resources to make the attack worth your while.
Loot a total of 10000 resources from other cities
Reward

Already accepted

i've spent 3 days attacking and looting other player cities, looted over 10000 resourses but not completed the quest? do i have to loot 10000 in one go or do i loot my farming villages???

any help on this would be greatly recieved folks thanks!:heh:

DeletedUser30490

Just 10,000 resources.
If you have already done this and accepted the reward,Then try clearing your cache and refreshing your browser.

If you have not accepted the reward simply press accept reward

DeletedUser345

Are you sure you've looted 10,000 resources? Go back and check the reports. If not then its probably just slow to respond - sometime happens to me as well, in that case just refresh repeatedly and clear the cache :D

DeletedUser23986

If it still doesn't work, send in a support ticket, and the moderator will manually fix the script!

DeletedUser

thanks for replies folks! i defo collected 10000 resourses, going to try your ideas and let you know! thanks again:)

DeletedUser

I did it first it didn't give me the results but after some hours i got the reward

DeletedUser

thanks for replies folks! i defo collected 10000 resourses, going to try your ideas and let you know! thanks again:)

I'm new and stuck here too... so I've been looting farming villages thinking I was doing this quest.. guess I was wrong.. secondly... when I click on a city there is no loot button... and finally... how do I check reports?
any help would be great

DeletedUser27700

I'm new and stuck here too... so I've been looting farming villages thinking I was doing this quest.. guess I was wrong.. secondly... when I click on a city there is no loot button... and finally... how do I check reports?
any help would be great

When it says loot, they mean other players.
You do this by attacking them, when you kill every troop present there, your remaining troops carry home resources. This is called looting.

You can check reports by clicking on your report button in the toolbar, its the one that looks like a scroll

DeletedUser

It is a bit misleading... I rephrased it on the wiki slightly to say- 'Loot a total of 10000 resources from other players' cities'.

Though, some people were having an issue that they did loot 10k resources and the quest didn't complete. I think that may have been fixed already though.

DeletedUser

still working on this task... I swear it's going to take me forever

DeletedUser

Nope. Heres a tip, use horsemen ;) Should only take a few days.