I have $1,000,000,000, am the CEO of Sony and dated Margaret Thatcher!!!

DeletedUser

on a different game,someone said she was the daughter of some mega rich guy that had lost all his money and if i helped get it back,i would get loads of the money!

DeletedUser

Thats funny Donis....
and @ Phil, there are several characters as your well aware, just dont know if i can recall everyone of them and if i can, keep a straight face long enough to explain them lol
NICE? whats that? Did not show up in my dictionary....:pro:

DeletedUser18613

hmmmm i always miss out on these fun PM's! once meet a guy who claimed he was leaving the game.........

DeletedUser

A few people told me "I'll still be here long after YOUR gone"

They have gone :(

DeletedUser

I knew I liked you for some reason Sule....so whats up??? Busy later?

yeah I keep looking back here waiting to see someone mention the one we all think of when we read the opening...but no such luck yet....still hoping I wont have to do it.....LMAO.

DeletedUser

I'm actually Madonna, but only on Sundays. Every other day of the week I'm Lady GaGa.

DeletedUser

I knew I liked you for some reason Sule....so whats up??? Busy later?

yeah I keep looking back here waiting to see someone mention the one we all think of when we read the opening...but no such luck yet....still hoping I wont have to do it.....LMAO.

Phil the man will not show his face..He is a coward.

DeletedUser

There's a guy from Omen, that claims that he was a army ranger in afghanistan and now is a SWAT adviser to FBI.

DeletedUser

Introduce him to hunterdeamon and they can have a fantasy deul.

DeletedUser

Back when I played Counter-Strike (fps for pc, very L337) many years ago, the big rumour was that Robin Williams was one of the best players in the world.

Still un-confirmed to this day.

DeletedUser

dont forget the ex navy seal(if i remember right) turned millionaire mercenary that is in wars all around the world doing covert jobs in north Korea and iran also africa most recently. its a wonder how hes on at the same time all the time no matter where he is.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure I know who you are referring to...but I need you to say it...lol.

DeletedUser

fair enough....but we will all just assume that he is full of ....and since Omen is my training alliance I challenge him to provide proof or admit to LYING his butt off. If only DoA called their members out in kind.....

DeletedUser

Why will doa call him a liar phil. If he gets booted or insulted, he might just pull his 10 or 15 or 20 accounts he is playing with out of DOA.

DeletedUser

hahahaha are you sure your talkig about someone else greco? So did ya join ACHILLES? Love for you to identify yourself:)

DeletedUser15049

Thank God I've had a good break from this game. What's the score in the hero world gig?

DeletedUser

i might take a brake just asswell dunsey..No hard feelings dude?