I Have A Good Idea! :D

Thrillology

Phrourach
I have an idea! :cool:

We should be able to get some gold from contributing to the Grepolis Forums! :D

The forums is a wonderful way to get information on updates and is a good place to ask questions, give feedback, and share ideas. So I think that we should get gold or earn an adviser. Just some suggestion/idea that I think is good.
But it'd have to be like a few thousand posts before you get rewards, like a rewards system. :pro: :cool: :supermad: :Angry: :eek: :heh: :rolleyes: :)

Thrillology

Phrourach
For 2.0 only of course :p

Oh, and also, I think only people with a higher rank in the forums can add to peoples reputation cause there might be a group of mad people and they go and ruin someone's reputation to be mean (otherwords, jerks.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would love the first idea to come true but i doubt it'll ever happen. Inno needs an income too y'know :p

And regarding the second idea - derep subtracts 0.5% from someone's total rep and positive rep adds 1%. Therefore positive rep is already favoured.
besides, being friendly will result in green rep anyways.

DeletedUser

Perhaps Inno could reward players whose improvement ideas are adopted. It's worth paying for good ideas in any business :)

DeletedUser

I would love the first idea to come true but i doubt it'll ever happen. Inno needs an income too y'know :p

And regarding the second idea - derep subtracts 0.5% from someone's total rep and positive rep adds 1%. Therefore positive rep is already favoured.
besides, being friendly will result in green rep anyways.

Well, the software of this forum supports a system where you can earn points by doing something (seen it in action elsewhere). Actions such as posting, creating a thread, voting in a poll, or lose points by actions (delete a post, have a thread locked, etc).

You could introduce a swap function. Say 10000 points for one gold. Make it really hard to achieve. It could increase forum activity, while not disencouraging paying members (I bought 600 points for € 5. If I had to get 600* 10,000 points... I'd be working for ages :D, so it's merely a little encouragement, but no replacement for paying).

DeletedUser12324

Not only that ^ but it's just a horrid idea, i agree that forum posters should be encouraged but this will only induce uncontrollable spam into the forums.