I just returned back to Grepolis and I have a few questions about this world...

DeletedUser15202

Hey everyone

It's been almost 2 years since I last played Grepolis (Epsilon, 300k pts #1 alliance in the world if anyone wants to know :p) and I've just returned to learn about the new features of version 2.3.8, and to be honest grepolis is starting to look interesting again. So I looked for a new world to play in, Gela being the most similar to Epsilon out of the 3rd Gen Worlds and I started in Ocean 35. Since I only came back a day or so ago I decided to play on the rim seeing as it would probably be more welcoming for a returning player not that familiar with 2.0.

So what I want to know now is:

(Briefly) What major wars are happening now? (Looked through my alliance forums and saw something about Black Flag and Krypteia - I don't really want to trawl through my alliance's archives :rolleyes:

Who is considered to be the 'best' alliance in terms of its leadership and statistical things like bp etc.?

Which sides are winning in these wars?

I'd like to say sorry in advance if all of my questions can be answered by looking through the 70+ pages Top 12 Alliances thread, but I thought it would be nice to start up a new discussion in this forum ;)

DeletedUser19042

lol.
Wars can be said into 1 phrase:

Krypteia (my alliance) and its allies VS Oceans Veterans and it's allies.
that's actually the major war going on.

By stats Krypteia seems to be winning all wars (all conquests). choosing your alliance should depend on your location though.

And welcome back!

DeletedUser

More info
lol.
Wars can be said into 1 phrase:

Krypteia (my alliance) and its allies VS Oceans Veterans and it's allies.
that's actually the major war going on.

By stats Krypteia seems to be winning all wars (all conquests). choosing your alliance should depend on your location though.

And welcome back!

Yeah and hate to say this (not from Krypteia) but their pretty much the best alliance so far. Although if you're new I don't really suggest joining them as they're in a war with about 5 alliances right now and although they're , currently, beating them their enemies will see you as an easy target. Plus they probably won't let you in anyway.

Judging by your location you should join Band of the Red hand as although most people say they're rubbish, their the dominant alliance in ocean 35 and are looking for new players.

Edit: And have just found out you've already joined them! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know but he's a new player and it'll be a bit hard for him/her to get 10,000 points quickly (like you have to have if you want to get into krypts, right?) so I was just referring to the diffuculty of a new player getting that amount of points quickly.

DeletedUser15202

I doubt that 10k will be difficult for me - I've had past experience in grepolis before so I know what I'm doing. For now, I just want to concentrate on getting a foothold in O35.

DeletedUser39847

I doubt that 10k will be difficult for me - I've had past experience in grepolis before so I know what I'm doing. For now, I just want to concentrate on getting a foothold in O35.

10k in gela is do-able in 3-4 weeks :) i did it...but i founded one city out of 3 for secret reasons but if you have any experience at all it should be easy :)