i like it when they do this...

DeletedUser13459

ok so we have a fan mail section in our alliance forum. for those that dont know what this is it a place where we can copy and paste hate mail or something that we find amusing. so basically it is where we have a laugh at the expense of others lol.

So yesterday one of the boys got attacked by a guy on his island with 10 swords :eek: the guy then asks for an invite into us.. like that is going to happen haha. so when he is rejected he decides to make his own alliance. and guess what its called...

nataraja.png

so that got me a little excited to be honest, it is a bit early in the world to be doing this kind of stuff is it not? and i started to wonder if anyone else had a fan alliance too. and sure enough the good people in Noxious Immortals have managed to get one also :)

noxious.png

ok guys so now lets see if we cant turn those names into something a little more aggressive :p

DeletedUser

You should let the guy join yous then kick him out just for giggles lol

DeletedUser6983

I really dont get this. In Lambda, they made my alliance a Academy, and i never even heard of the guy

DeletedUser13702

LMFAO. this is great... I founded one alliance in Delta that was successful, couple weeks later checked on grepostats and there were 2 others like it and you're just like 'hm...' lol