i`m leaving beta forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have had a hello of a grepolis life here,but after getting crappy respect, i`m leaving the beta forum FOREVER. i know i`m probobly gonna get banned AGAIN, or somebody will close this thread before it gets any replies but my final words for the beta world forum.....GO YOURSELVES. and i hope geoffers from xmortis in beta read this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fine then I'll make it 70 :p Our alliance total membership is also 69, coincidence? yes lol

DeletedUser

(insert inappropriate comment about god61 and how he wasted his time)

DeletedUser

god61
Why are you leaving?
We have been nicer.
Although you have said you would do this before, so I am not sure if I believe you. :heh:

DeletedUser

yes i`m trying to be nicer but people are being mean to me ingame, and i`ve been taking it out on the forums, i`m sorry everybody. (putting my head down in shame :()

DeletedUser

A LOT of people for instance nobody will even let me in their alliance to join the flippin war against phenomen.

DeletedUser13936

yikes sorry to see you go, sorry everyone is being a jerk, good luck

DeletedUser

Are you leaving grepolis entirely? Or are you just going to find another world to annoy?

DeletedUser

Join me in the Beta server!! I'll be nice for you. :) We have cookies and milk to dunk them in!!

DeletedUser

And the Beta forums were at peace. Merry christmas, to everyone!

Good luck god/dylan, least you tried.

DeletedUser

i have had a hello of a grepolis life here,but after getting crappy respect, i`m leaving the beta forum FOREVER. i know i`m probobly gonna get banned AGAIN, or somebody will close this thread before it gets any replies but my final words for the beta world forum.....GO YOURSELVES. and i hope geoffers from xmortis in beta read this.

Do not blame geoffers... I retracted the invite. Yes you have been good recently, but you are also quite fickle... I just don't think you'd fit in well, nothing personal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.