I may have spoken too soon but..

DeletedUser17088

I can't see any premade 'Uber hyper hipster' alliances so far, sure i can see some people banding together but hey thats ok.

I have a nooby ocean (unless people are hiding under aliases).

P.s that tutorial really helped :D i haven't played in a long time

DeletedUser

I can't see any premade 'Uber hyper hipster' alliances so far, sure i can see some people banding together but hey thats ok.
I was surprised at the lack of premade conversation before the launch. Could this server turn into a truly randomly developed server? You'll need to keep me informed fotns, as I'm not playing on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

I now metal and the super friends are joining in a week or 2

Milos21

Phrourach
its more interesting without too many premades, That concept is history, people now switch servers quickly and ingame recruiting is in.

DeletedUser17088

which is awesome, though i fail to believe that you just happened to recruit Hilop, berxerxes, seabreaze, Atticus etc by chance :D

DeletedUser22650

which is awesome, though i fail to believe that you just happened to recruit Hilop, berxerxes, seabreaze, Atticus etc by chance :D

actually its pretty spontaneous barring 2 ppl from the caly discussion thread and some ppl tagging along from rethy and even then we only decided to come after the settings were announced

DeletedUser17088

hehe, good luck then guys. I am sure you will do very well anyway

DeletedUser25933

Best alliance so far is those guys at =TUGA TERRORISTS=.

Milos21

Phrourach

Actually berx recruited me and thats how it all started.he just said: I will play again and I said where. Three musketeers would be called two musketeers without killy and the rest is history.
I just dont know why that silly pythagorus keeps tracking me.

The people who joined us just think we are cool. We are vet alliance, so we would not last a month without spammers and we brought gortrex.