I may have spoken too soon but..

DeletedUser1483

Inferna Bellatorum are a pre made alliance from Pella. Known as The Chosen Few there.

They started a fight with Mors Omnia Solvit and quickly realised that wasn't a great move and have since left and most have ghosted and come to this world. Needless to say, some of MOS decided to join this world as well.

So who knows where they will come in a month or so. Good teamworkers though, so one to watch out for.

Anymore information you want on particular players give me a PM. Got plenty of info. ;)

DeletedUser

Inferna Bellatorum are a pre made alliance from Pella. Known as The Chosen Few there.

They started a fight with Mors Omnia Solvit and quickly realised that wasn't a great move and have since left and most have ghosted and come to this world. Needless to say, some of MOS decided to join this world as well.

So who knows where they will come in a month or so. Good teamworkers though, so one to watch out for.

Anymore information you want on particular players give me a PM. Got plenty of info. ;)
You joined chris? :)

DeletedUser10984

I agree 100%...

The best post had to be our alliance name(at least for the momento XD)

I can only wish the best players from EN can play this server,nd afford to play it for real,to build houses leave it with us(or not)...

If i may i'll only ask for one thing to who ever reads this
If u know a good grepo player from EN servers go tell him some crazy guys from PT came here looking for a good war,nd convince him to come to...
We didnt came from so far to just win this without a f8,for that we could have stayed in the PT servers,we want to win ofcourse,no one plays a game without that objective,but most of all,win or not,were looking for a huge war like grepo has never seen.
will u guys make our day?

best wishes to all,
Frasta
If you think you are just fighting England players you are in for a rude awakening, these are the international servers.

DeletedUser

If you think you are just fighting England players you are in for a rude awakening, these are the international servers.

I can b wrong but i believe i never mentioned the UK server,or the english players,always mentioned the EN servs nd players...

I can b wrong to,in what im going to say now...
I kno many portuguese players are here in the EN servs,but now for the 1st time,as long as i kno,theres an alliance only with portuguese players nd with no lack of experience.
We also can b setting the ego's to high XD,but from what we know from each other we got a hard team,although some of us were enemys in Pt servers....

bets wishes to all
Frasta

DeletedUser10984

I don't expect a whole lot from Be QuieT here. I've seen this type of thing in other games and very rarely do these alliances even stick together let alone do well. I hope you guys surprise me because I like good competition.