I need a history lesson...

DeletedUser

Hey everyone I'm new to this world and I was wondering what the history of this world is. Like is it peaceful, or does it have a lot of wars. And any other things I should know about this world would be great.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone I'm new to this world and I was wondering what the history of this world is. Like is it peaceful, or does it have a lot of wars. And any other things I should know about this world would be great.

Well Falco my friend, this a no morale server so is far from peaceful as quite simply there is one less thing that enables the defender have the advantage no matter there size.

So basically players can be sent to the rim here without fighting against morale that is designed to equal things out. There is alot of good players in Corinth that you do not see on your average server because of the settings are pretty good.

Alliances on the best part are highly aggressive and have alot of experience within them, especially the current number 1 alliance. who are currently fighting from a fair few fronts.

This world also has some very exceptional Rim alliances ( maybe not the correct phrase due to the world map) forming and Corinth seems to becoming a world that could go down as a great place to make your name as a player.

I wish you the best of luck in your new adventure and hope to see you clib the rankings and become a strong competitor the game. This game is a good server base strategy game and hope you have fun :)

You will need to learn fast here due to the experience it has if haven't played before, there are some good guides in this forum that can help you out. best of luck

Happy new year and all the best.

DeletedUser

No wars really, everyone just attacks eachover :D Honestly reminds me of early Gamma when I was in GrepoHugs :D

DeletedUser18132

This is a relatively new world, so nothing earth-shaking happened yet.

DeletedUser

This is a world with a lot of elite alliances due to the favourable settings. Anyone who's been around a while will see a fair few familiar faces.

DeletedUser

Well now that I have a idea of what to expect from this world I hope I can better prepare myself for the challenges ahead. And thank you all for the warm welcome :)