I need a new alliance

DeletedUser6694

Howdy ya'll!
I was a previous member of The Seleucid Invaders but after the recent merge with Real Madrid Elite I have decided to look for new horizans. I'm based on the 53/63 border so preferabilly an alliance in the NE general area, though I'll be happy to atempt a migration (to an extent), and with members who can speak english well. I'm active and have alot of experience so feel free to look me up:)

DeletedUser6694

Thanks VC. Will be sad to be not playing with all you guys anymore but I'm not interested in joinnig another MRA. And I can only handle so much broken english.

DeletedUser

Thanks VC. Will be sad to be not playing with all you guys anymore but I'm not interested in joinnig another MRA. And I can only handle so much broken english.

Hahahaha yeah its kinda hard to communicate if you cant talk with each other :eek:

DeletedUser18317

youve made a smart move, RME cant protect ex tsi

your a good guy aide hope you get a good alliance

DeletedUser18317

aaahhh bless is cheetah upset that aid has got himself a good alliance and cheetah has lost another city:D

DeletedUser

I was just thiking there might be something on his mind, if there is just ask

DeletedUser

I was just thiking there might be something on his mind, if there is just ask

Lots of things on my mind. Lots of good people, only a few options. Honor is still at the top of my mind, I just dont know what to do now.

DeletedUser18317

all i can say cheetah you have got to do best for you now, your alliance is just a bigger joke now its merged with RME, no one can save you as you have already noticed by losing another city

DeletedUser

all i can say cheetah you have got to do best for you now, your alliance is just a bigger joke now its merged with RME, no one can save you as you have already noticed by losing another city

RME? Psh, 1 guy worth his salt, and thats only cuz he has the resoureces to defend, check his ABPS, NOWHERE near what a guy his size should have.

You was better off in the remnants of TSI, just talk to Aid, he saw the writing on the wall

DeletedUser

Aid still seeing the writing on the wall? I think that wall just fell on him!

DeletedUser

im a new player but have played alot of similar games.and have written alot of books on browser based games,if u dont mind an alliance with a noob than lets do this

DeletedUser6694

Aid still seeing the writing on the wall? I think that wall just fell on him!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Montrose you cheeky bugger! Those cities were getting in the way anyway... :Angry:

Bit off topic?

Whats your game name scorpion? Where in the world are you sitiuated?