I never

DeletedUser

I never thought the Sigma forums would be so boring.
There are wars going on, and not one funny Pnp, nobody is picking on alliances, on players. the forums are quiet.
There must be some one around here good at PnP making or something!

DeletedUser

How about you and your alliance walk the walk in game before you complain about PnPs and activity on the forums.

How freaken newb are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is multiple wars. However it's also early game. Forums in early game stage is generally boring in any world. It won't get exciting until mid-game in my opinion anyhow.

Also it's sometimes hard to do pnp if an alliance never keeps the same name... so you won't see any pnp from the alliance I reside on.

DeletedUser

I never thought the Sigma forums would be so boring.
There are wars going on, and not one funny Pnp, nobody is picking on alliances, on players. the forums are quiet.
There must be some one around here good at PnP making or something!

Make a PnP then, amuse us.

DeletedUser

Forums in early game stage is generally boring in any world. It won't get exciting until mid-game in my opinion anyhow.
Xi`s forums were full of conflict and dramma even before the world came out and it continued ike that untill now, heck I still enter the Xi`s forums just to read what they post, its funny.

How about you and your alliance walk the walk in game before you ***** about PnPs and activity on the forums.

How freaken newb are you?
your alliance is ranked 29, good luck with that.
Not even close to your newbiness, you got rimmed in Iota and have only one city here

DeletedUser

Xi was the most entertainment ive had. CoS and Jarp had me entertained for weeks

DeletedUser

I feel like when I made that fake PnP on my Colin 1972 account that was pretty good. Though I'm pretty sure Tiki Warriors would of ended up disbanding either way..

DeletedUser65

I'm pretty sure that if I hadn't had my internet cut off for three weeks, then maybe I could've made these forums more interesting...

Not to mention I'd still be rank 1 ;)

DeletedUser829

I'd make a PNP, however the mods won't allow me to honestly express the truth about many alliances. The only way safely do it is by putting things in small sentences.

The Pen Is or lack there of is not working for you.