I.R.S Revamp

DeletedUser

Hey,

So this is the premade for the revamp of I.R.S. It will be an elite taskforce of players who know how to play, and can play. To keep to the original standards of the alliance, I won't be looking for more than 20 or so players to join (subject to change). Also, the internal structure of the alliance will be similar, and recruitment in world will be kept to a minimum. Why am I not changing this much? Well, the simple fact is because it worked very well once before, and I know it will work well again. We will probably look to join the next world that opens, although depending on the settings, this might be pushed back. To apply, send me a PM, with a link to some past world experience, and reasons why you should be included in the alliance. Details on the alliance will only be sent to those accepted, but feel free to ask me any questions that are within reason.

Shout-out to Guido909090, Samurai Dragon, DezXIV, Jonorocks1, Druvi, Rick Ross Da Boss, SupaFletch and Davientor007 (If they are still all active lol).

Cheers,
BBB​

DeletedUser23238

Have played with samurai an year ago, want his skype?

Ash (Tryfaaaaaan)

DeletedUser30490

:D
when did i play in a I.R.S?

Edit:eek:hhh you mean a shout out:D
well....I'm pretty busy in EN80:/

would love to play with ash again though...not jono he and joris messed me up once:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have played with samurai an year ago, want his skype?

Ash (Tryfaaaaaan)

Yeah, I played with him as well before (in the alliance he created, with me as a leader). If you could PM it to me, that would be great, as I use a different skype account as well now.

:D
when did i play in a I.R.S?

Edit:eek:hhh you mean a shout out:D
well....I'm pretty busy in EN80:/

would love to play with ash again though...not jono he and joris messed me up once:p

Yeah, I know you didn't play with I.R.S lol. And hopefully, i'll have to see if SD is up for it. I just asked you, since I remember you were a great player, and think I got along with you (although never really talked much). I'll PM you my skype details, and we can disscuss a little more then.

Regards,
BBB

DeletedUser23238

BBB I'm planning to start a new world too and have a friend, he's a good player too.Let's try togather.

DeletedUser

Also, If CoD (Cheater Of Death) or Swamp-Fox is still around, just let me know. Two names that I just remembered.

Regards,
BBB

DeletedUser43011

Keep me in mind BBB as im in the same predicament as [USER]Druvi[/USER]. EN80 is doing better than I expected.

p.s thanks for the shout out.

DeletedUser

Ok, so this is how things are looking so far,

Members

BarBrother.B
Knight Of Honor
C4R105
007Jelmer
Varun
Pusakal
George (Undecided Account Name)
Ifti (Undecided Account Name)

Maybe
Shadis
Gunnellator
Druvi
SupaFletch

- BBB​

DeletedUser

Playing in EN80 at the moment but am up for this just add me to this list I have played with C4 before Pusakal and Varun and Swampy Fox I played with to before he quit need to know more add me on Skype aaron394860

DeletedUser32373

Thanks for the shoutout bud, and i'll think about it. Let's see the settings of the next world first and we can go from there.

DeletedUser44027

was not aware I was very impressive, you must have your stats wrong :p
I'll keep this in mind and let you know what I'll be doing once I see the settings.

(also, daveinator quit a few months ago, as far as I know he hasn't been back)