I soiled my incontinence pants for no good reason...

DeletedUser40223

My dear friends..

I haven't been around recently but I feel I must tell this slightly embarrassing tale for your entertainment..

I'd been planning a nice peaceful weekend break in my fair city of Bushmill, the wine was flowing, people were dancing and singing and many trees were feeling the love that only us peace loving former CV hippies can give. Imagine my horror/dismay when I saw that familiar alarm bell, the flashing swords.

My initial reaction was to chuckle to myself as I thought it was another doomed to fail Spartan attack, as a matter of course I checked it out and to my horror I saw this was not the case. I was in fact being attacked by a silver skinned warrior named snake and this man was certainly no Spartan. This warrior was a soldier from probably the most aggressive and feared alliance there is: The Grand Order.. I soiled myself instantly.. :eek:

In a blind panic I enabled my militia, used a defence bonus, ordered my soldiers to adapt a trojan defence and sent a rushed LS strike to the aggressors city in the hope he would recall the attack, he did not and more soiling of my trousers occurred. :(

A young boy saw (and smelled) my obvious fear and calmly asked me if I'd any idea of how large the attack would be. "We are all dead" was all I could answer. "So you have sent the Owl?" he replied.. "The Owl, of course" In my panic I hadn't thought of that. An Owl was dispatched instantly..

The bird soared high over land and the report was back in no time. This was not the massive attack I'd expected, in fact it was smaller than the usual Spartan forays. Now all fear was gone and my troops were made aware of the easy victory ahead. The attack came and was crushed as easily as the grapes from Immortalia when pressed.

With the danger over my thoughts turned towards my rather embarrassing situation.

I HAD SOILED MY INCONTINENCE PANTS FOR NO GOOD REASON... :Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cotton wool and copious quantities of dettol have been despatched with a large tub of elbow grease to help with the clean up operation, hope you find this helpful in your hour of need,

Erik

DeletedUser40223

Many thanks Erik.. Tis much appreciated (and sorely needed).. lol..

DeletedUser20414

we are feared?? but we have just sat on the fringe of this server, poking at people who disturb our lovely empire of peace loving players...

nothing to fear over here my good fellow, we are just minding our business and I am sure those troops were sent on a holiday trip more than an attack.. and the hostile CV hippies decided to arm them selves with rocks and sticks and beat the poor souls to death... wicked lot...

When we heard of this report we were all shocked.. no one deserves this on holiday.. We then thought maybe our good friend had not cleared his holiday pass though and no visa had being issued.. Next time we will let you know we are coming and send plenty of silver to get the paper work approved.

Sorry about the mess, eriks Dettol should clear things up.

DeletedUser

we are feared?? but we have just sat on the fringe of this server, poking at people who disturb our lovely empire of peace loving players...

nothing to fear over here my good fellow, we are just minding our business and I am sure those troops were sent on a holiday trip more than an attack.. and the hostile CV hippies decided to arm them selves with rocks and sticks and beat the poor souls to death... wicked lot...

When we heard of this report we were all shocked.. no one deserves this on holiday.. We then thought maybe our good friend had not cleared his holiday pass though and no visa had being issued.. Next time we will let you know we are coming and send plenty of silver to get the paper work approved.

Sorry about the mess, eriks Dettol should clear things up.

I would just like to be clear that the liquid used is Dettol and not my own concoction "eriks Dettol"...
We would not like any legal arguments from the lawyers of any big companies....

DeletedUser40223

Well... When I say feared I mean I am scared of you guys.. :eek:

Mind I'm scared of everybody and everything, even my own shadow (It always seems so much bigger and menacing than myself)..

Darn.. I wet myself again.. :eek: And it wasn't through laughter.. :(

Damn shadow.. :Angry:

DeletedUser40223

I wish I could blame our salty sea air or windy climate but unfortunately I cannot.. :(

Fact is I'm just a sad, incontinent, cowardly bag of poo poo.. :eek: