I Suck

DeletedUser

I'm sorry I've been an idiot :(. Who wants to conquer me? I leave my city free. So if you want to conquer me, do it soon. That way you can get rid of the stupid noob, Daddytech350. After all... :pro:! Any comments on how stupid I am, please post them here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12762

Dude, chill out, its a game, everyone makes mistakes ya don't have to call yourself stupid.
:cool:

DeletedUser909

Explain what you did that was so idiotic. I can almost guarantee that everyone else who frequents this forum has done something equally as stupid or even more so.

DeletedUser

Explain what you did that was so idiotic. I can almost guarantee that everyone else who frequents this forum has done something equally as stupid or even more so.

Oh man, I've done some seriously stupid things over the years.

Like the time I invested 20 grand in a Bacon-flavored Dental Floss company.

DeletedUser

Oh man, I've done some seriously stupid things over the years.

Like the time I invested 20 grand in a Bacon-flavored Dental Floss company.

That's not that bad of a idea :eek:

The thing I did was sim city :eek: But guess what? Are all of my other worlds that I didn't sim city, I got rimmed :O

DeletedUser

Seriously? Deleting your account? We all made n00by mistakes when we were n00bs! Even the ice-man did!

DeletedUser

Knowing that you did something dumb is the start of doing something smart ;)

Daddytech350 if you have any questions send me a pm using this forum, or post here and I'm sure the community will be able to help you :)

DeletedUser

See! That was the company's problem... they were too concerned with realism.

It spawned a litigation nightmare...

DeletedUser

Especially since I forum here! :p

If you are upset at the way you have played/started up or acted in this world I suggest you try world Mu that comes out tomorrow and i'm sure you can rectify that error there. :D

You always learn something from your mistakes so I think i'll go and make another. ;)

Side note: Why spam this thread with pork extracts?

DeletedUser

maybe you can re-market them.....
take them out of the "dog toy" field and try them as archery targets?

DeletedUser

maybe you can re-market them.....
take them out of the "dog toy" field and try them as archery targets?

beef flavored archery targets?

I don't think anyone has cornered THAT niche market.

Hmmmm...... you MAY be onto something.

Side note: Why spam this thread with pork extracts?

Its not really about the pork.... its about the stupid things I've done with pork. Its meant to remind the forum members that everyone sucks at one time or another. Except of course for Chuck Norris... that man is DYNAMITE.

DeletedUser

the ice-man, he buys his cities.
he's all gold....
have you seen his BP??? #1 player in alpha, but #56 in BP.........that's unheard of.
i've got no problem with the guy, but he's barely even playing the game.
he's only ever been in one alliance, doesn't attack, doesn't have to defend because he's so large.
no beans about it, he would destroy me. but i think people need to stop worshiping him like a grep god.
he's just a guy who has a credit card.

DeletedUser

beef flavored archery targets?
I don't think anyone has cornered THAT niche market.
Hmmmm...... you MAY be onto something.

i got the idea after trying to catch arrows being fired at me by my ex-girlfriend.......she seemed very motivated to hit the target.
now if it had been beef flavored.......i may have been in REAL trouble.

DeletedUser

dude it cant be that bad, look at the thread in Acropolis, Your Noobiest Mistake, a bunch of good players make silly mistakes every now and then